• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Bart in the series has shown at least low Regen he has healed from bruises and scrapes in a more modern episode where Bart throws away Lisa's hat he drinks a can of buzz cola and it burns a hole in his stomach next scene he was fine then there's the multiple times he's broken bones in the series like in Bart gets hit by a car

Depends how big the hole in the stomach was, if it took up most of his stomach it's somewhere around Low-Mid/Mid

It wouldn't be Mid. Mid would require the brain to take severe damage. Low mid would be the absolute peak for that feat. Assuming it left a large enough hole

The wording in the OP makes this regen feats look suspicious, if they are all "in next scene he was fine" then none of them are good.

A lot of Regen users like hank hill peter griffins and Garfield have Regen for being fine scenes or even episodes later

Typically off screen regen isn't applicable, however some cases are accepted, such had Garfields cartoon, when since he has shown such levels of regen before, and even acknowledged as a cartoon character, he can come back from such things.

I myself don't think there should be too much a problem considering how common regen feats like this is for the Simpsons, including on screen ones. Albeit, they do come from a lot of other characters such as Homer, Burns, and Moe. But since this kind of regen isn't uncommon or even very special, I think it should be fine since it fits the cartoons toony style as well. But if you still reject it. Not much else I can say

Simpsons characters have on screen regen feats because toon force, not anything that would scale to fellow human characters. Bart needs his own context/feats.

Back