• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2-0-0) Owl Boy vs Bart Man! (Otus vs. Bart Simpson)

Jackythejack

They/Them
This fight seemed a lot more fun in my head, but I'm hoping that it'll overall be pretty interesting. Both of them are going to be 9-A, because I believe they're around the same level of power. Speed is equalized because I uh, think it has to be. Bart has all of his equipment including Cherry Bombs. fight takes place where Family Guy takes place.

Otus:

Bart Simpson:

So, for clarification, Otus is around 0.13 tons of TNT and Bart is at 0.15 tons of TNT, so as Jacky has said, they are about even.

With this in mind, I do think I'm gonna give this to Otus. Bart has a surprising number of abilities, but Otus just outclasses him in almost every category. Otus can outmaneuver him in the air, being a far more mobile unit than Bart on his skateboard, likely being able to avoid a lot of what Bart shoots at him, if he doesn't deflect it with his Owl Cape. And on top of this, Otus has a far better variety of weapons to choose from with his allies, from Geddy's blaster to Twig's string shots to Alphonse's shotgun, and while Bart is an incredible shot with his slingshot, Otus' allies are just as skilled with far more combat experience than Bart ever has had. Plus it's even more damning if Bart's skateboard gets hit by the shots, or if he himself gets tangled in Twig's web.

With all this in mind, I'm giving this to Otus by a hefty margin. Interesting match, here.

So, for clarification, Otus is around 0.13 tons of TNT and Bart is at 0.15 tons of TNT, so as Jacky has said, they are about even.

With this in mind, I do think I'm gonna give this to Otus. Bart has a surprising number of abilities, but Otus just outclasses him in almost every category. Otus can outmaneuver him in the air, being a far more mobile unit than Bart on his skateboard, likely being able to avoid a lot of what Bart shoots at him, if he doesn't deflect it with his Owl Cape. And on top of this, Otus has a far better variety of weapons to choose from with his allies, from Geddy's blaster to Twig's string shots to Alphonse's shotgun, and while Bart is an incredible shot with his slingshot, Otus' allies are just as skilled with far more combat experience than Bart ever has had. Plus it's even more damning if Bart's skateboard gets hit by the shots, or if he himself gets tangled in Twig's web.

With all this in mind, I'm giving this to Otus by a hefty margin. Interesting match, here.
I can say Bart is a pretty dang good shot he is military trained being able to shoot skinner's car from a military base which is something that can't even be seen from that distance

Although that's pretty much where it ends Otus seems to have way more versatility than Bart has given his win con is shooting a bird out of the sky with a pretty weak slingshot. compared to something like Alphonse's shotgun would put him down quicker so yeah sad Bart L but Otus FRA

Yeah, it'd take Otus screwing up in multiple ways, repeatedly for Bart to win, I think, so I guess I'll vote for Otus, too.

Back