• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Yhwach's ban from versus thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuuIchigo

VS Battles
Retired
Okay. This is probably going to brought up sooner or later, so I thought why not now since we just finished the updates.

Do you guys think since Bleach has ended, and the updates are finished, we should allow Yhwach to be in versus match now? His abilities are still very vague, though. We could test the waters to see how it goes.

Read: Staff only thread. @All non-staff

Well anyways it was brought up like a couple times in that thread earlier.

I kind of think that Yhwach's ban should be lifted. His "The Almighty" as a whole is still vague, yes. But i did recall a talk about this and chat and there were talks about how Yhwach can still be beaten technically. Mainly through having superior speed than him...well that's just one, i mean.

Would like to hear the rest on weather he should stay ban or be used now or not...

The only thing that concerns me is this might lead to a disgustingly high influx of Yhwach vs (insert popular character here) battles that will mass bury everything else. Maybe i'm jumping the gun?

@Skodwarde: Well there had been some people really wanting to see Yhwach being used in a fight for a while. Especially with him while he has his "The Almighty" in them.

But yeah there can be an influx of them....much like how people want to have Zen'o from DB being used in matches or some other character that's apparently popular or whatever to be used or something.

(Shrugs)

Well, personally I would prefer if before the ban is released his page is adjusted so that it is clear, as far as that is possible, what the almighty does how (and what it is allowed to be assumed to be able to do) and which weaknesses and limits it has. (So a more detailed explanation in the notable abilities/techniques section would be good)

Just so that there is less "lol, Yhwach is omnipotent".

Except for that we probably should lift the ban.

I will admit i've been waiting for him to be unbanned so he can fight a certain SCP-001 variant...

@Weekly: Same here. Except i'd have him fight someone from Dies Irae. xD

@DontTalk: Hmm. I think your idea does sound good to do beforehand...

So pretty much once Kuu re-reads the chapters again and modify Yhwach's page to what DT suggested, the ban will be lifted.

Anybody here agree with that? It may take Kuu a bit of some time on it tho...mmm.

Well, I updated his powers a bit. I don't really know the full extent or limits of his powers since Bleach had a rushed ending and was filled with PIS.

Edit: If there is nothing else, I'll remove the rules.

Again: Staff only thread here. Please do not comment on here if you are not part of the staff here. Thank you;

Man you guys gotta see the amount of Yhwach threads up in this b***h right now...when you can get here...

Woops. I forgot to remove the rule. Ant already changed it. Thanks. I believe there is nothing else left so I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back