• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the SCP Canon

Perfect.

Finally a foundation page is back on the table.

Once there is enough input/agreement on it, hopefully we can have a page for it, and start applying the changes.

I think that Dargoo and Kepekley make sense above.

And all l that happen because we tried for 1A scp scaled off of a pool ball sigh. I guess it was never destaned for anything higher 1B

Cain Fastus said:
And all l that happen because we tried for 1A scp scaled off of a pool ball sigh. I guess it was never destaned for anything higher 1B
1A off of a pool ball is dumb and discredited.

1-A for the top god tiers being qualitatively superior to High 1-B, however, is still on the table.

Agnaa said:
Cain Fastus said:
1A off of a pool ball is dumb and discredited.
1-A for the top god tiers being qualitatively superior to High 1-B, however, is still on the table.
Is that always hapoen when we trie for an upgrade and its ends up as a downgrade

High 1-B/1-A isn't a downgrade, though.

Antvasima said:
So should we continue to discuss how to make the SCP pages more reliable?
Dargoo revised his rule proposal. EDIT: The revision basically being "Extended canon with PIS/Outlier/narrative coherence in mind" allowed on profiles where it's relevant, with the rest following the rules he set out before.

Everyone in the SCP discussion thread seems to agree with it, but site staff haven't commented on it yet.

I am personally fine with it.

Is that enough support to start implementing that proposal, then?

I mean im fine with the changes we came to, Matt and Kep were the ones who had major issues with it and they agree to the changes as well, as does everyone else. Unless Azzy has anything else he wants to say i think we're all in agreement.

Though the changes themselves will take a little bit to be done as i kinda wnt to add sources for all of their feats as well.

WeeklyBattles said:
Though the changes themselves will take a little bit to be done as i kinda wnt to add sources for all of their feats as well.
Wholeheartedly agree. I also plan to calc whatever I can find as well.

@Dargoo While im finding the rest of 682's feats would you mind calcing some feats for the rework of the Solidarity?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo While im finding the rest of 682's feats would you mind calcing some feats for the rework of the Solidarity?
I can try, but I'm sort of new to calcs that involve stellar/universal events. I'll post a link here when I'm done.

Okay. The SCP rules can probably be updated then.

I'll give it a day's grace in case anyone wants to say anything else, then I'll post the rules.

After a grace period for any objections and questions, I will be posting the rules soon. Last call for any statements of opposition, otherwise you will need to post a new revision thread and get approval again

Back