• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the Mathiverse and the Flatland EU as a whole

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Right, I want to keep this short and sweet, so I'll just say it now: the Mathiverse has absolutely no business being on this site.

The issue I have with it is that it belongs to a Flatland fan sequel, i.e. a piece of Flatland's extended universe (EU). The thing is, we explicitly prohibit EU profiles for the Cthulhu Mythos based on the fact that the Cthulhu Mythos itself is part of the public domain, which Flatland also is. Mind you, just being non-canon isn't a valid reason to remove any profile from the wiki, but Flatterland (which is where the Mathiverse is from) is not only non-canon, it's unofficial. It's a fanmade product.

TL;DR: The Mathiverse is a fan creation. Remove it from this Wiki.

Back