• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Sonic High 6-A

Ok, so lemme just start off saying: I don't think current Base Sonic is Large Planet Level. I do, however, believe he is at least Moo level (5-C).

Him defeating the Egg Robo: So the tier as given to the Egg Robo is "High 6-A" and because Sonic beat him, that scales Sonic to High 6-A. I understand that. However, after Sonic beats the Egg Robo, the scene afterwards doesn't even mention it and pass it off as "meh, just another Robot Sonic has trashed". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwalreZPUdY&t=1046s

Heck, Sonic doesn't even dust himself off afterwards or really anything happens. It's as if it's just another Eggman fight and it never happened. This leads me to believe he took the Egg Robo, a supposedly Multi-Continent threat, down pretty easily. Shouldn't this constitute for at least 1 tier above Multi-Continent?

Him defeating the Ifrit: Now, while defeating the Ifrit does make sense for a Multi-Continent feat (as the Ifrit can apparently only scorch the planet surface), during the fight with the Ifrit, he's fighting Tails as well who, according to this wiki, shouldn't be too far off from Sonic's power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1p9lljK8z4&t=410s

So he's fighting a Multi-Continental Threat + fighting someone who isn't too far off from his own power. Granted, Tails was resisting the Ifrit's mind control a bit as stated before the fight, but even then, he still appears to be fighting Sonic while the Ifrit is attacking Sonic. This, at the time, sounds like he's a little bit above Multi-Continent level.

That's just my 2 cents. What do y'all think?

@Eficiente The thing is I don't really want to downgrade him. The opposite actually. The reason for it is, based on the context given, these threats that look to be Multi-Continental seem lower than him as he, again, based on context, takes them down very easily and that sounds like he'd be at least one tier above them.

Still waiting for someone to calc the yield of one chaos emerald restoring a restoring a continent by slamming it into the planet

Sonic's High 6-A is 511 petatons. Moon level starts at 29.6 exatons. Fighting two people who are 511 petatons doesn't make you 58x stronger than them (that's the difference between Sonic's level of High 6-A and baseline moon level).

@ShaowWarrior1999 I know fighting 2 people that are supposedly 511 petatons (or multi-continental) doesn't make you that much stronger than them (which is why I said "a little bit" above Multi-continent), but fighting 2 people at the same time with one being a clear planet-surface destroyer and someone that's roughly comparable to that and WINNING should put you close to, if not already, a level above them.

Even if that's not good enough evidence, what about the Egg Robo? Unlike after the Ifrit fight, it's clear that Sonic took him down very easily. Heck, based on the cutscene after, it sounds like Sonic utterly stomped it. And this is a Multi-Continental threat being (once more, based on context) tossed aside right after.

You don't even have to be twice as strong as someone to stomp them. If you have superior agility, combat skills, reflexes, etc, you can easily pound them in.

Wait a minute. In lost world 3ds the egg robo has a move that can one shot him no matter how many rings you have. Should it really count?

Back