• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding OPM striking strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Qawsed You've told me before that webcomic never says surface but instead says "wipe you off the surface".

@Astral ONE made the Boros vs Garou statement. Murata made the 5-B Saitama statement. However considering Murata's extremely heavy involvement in the series and the fact that he won't answer questions he doesn't know without consulting ONE, he's considered a form of WoG as well.

ONE is the main writer, has veto power, and doesn't tell Murata aspects of the story/keeps him in the dark at times but he brainstorms with Murata and and lets him include some stuff.

ONE is of course above Murata but Murata definitely should be considered as a greatly reliable source. Especially since he often won't answer stuff unless he's consulted ONE about it.

Also I see.

Anyways this is concluded. Boros and Garou are High 6A since they can damage each other. Only possible downgrade I see worth discussing is possibly lowering Boros' 5B striking strength to Low 5B.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the system it would be because Boros' strikes are weaker than his baseline 5B attack. Which would be Low 5B.

we dont know how much weaker they would be tho, we just cant say they are low 5B because his Star canon is 5B, with that logic he techincally wouldnt have needed his strongest attack to wipe out all life on earth when hs normal "Low 5B" attacks can.

Maybe im confused but im pretty sure he will need more than just being weaker than his his baseline 5B canono to be considered low 5B.

Anyways this is concluded. Boros and Garou are High 6A since they can damage each other.

You mean 6-A,since there is no high6-A feat for them.

I have a feeling that this thread will never end,there is no one to organise it.

Nah I mean High 6A since we aren't dismissing the ONE statement. While you are right that they themselves don't have a High 6A striking feat (Boros' best raw feat is just 6A and Garou is Low 6B), they are considered a well matched fight by ONE

> ONE: Garou or Boros, who would win? Before, Boros was definitely the stronger one, but Garou is now a near-perfect monster. I don't really know. A good match . . . I do believe Garou is stronger in close combat where things like punches and kicks can generally be avoided.

> Even if you look at the portrait description, Boros will fight with overwhelming power, superior playback ability, energy attacks from a distance, while Garou will fight with excellent fighting ability (though I showed off and knocked down Saitama 's attack many times). I can not certainly say which is stronger.

Since they both have High 6A durability on their own without circular scaling and can harm each other, they both have High 6A striking strength. But it's likely on a lower scale compared to the CSRC.

Garou's profile. His AP and Striking Strength comes from Boros scaling, but his durability has nothing to do with Boros. Since Boros and Garou have High 6A durability and can harm each other they must have High 6A striking strength.

Durability: Mountain Level (Took hits from a serious Bang while weakened) | At least Mountain level (Survived fighting against Overgrown Rover and Orochi. More durable than before. Type 2 immortality makes him difficult to kill | At least Multi-Continent level, possibly Planet level (Took several casual punches and a few Serious Series moves from Saitama, continuing to fight and attempt to best him), Regenerationn and reactive evolution makes him difficult to kill

His durability has nothing to do with Boros, only with Saitama. Same with how Boros's durability has nothing to do with Garou's.

Saitama's casual punches are 6-A,not high6-A.

I'll repeat again,his hgih6-A and 5-B stats are scaled from Boros,Garou himself doesn't have feats on that level.

> Saitama's casual punches are 6-A,not high6-A.

But not only did Garou take far more punches from Saitama and remained in better condition than Boros: 1 2 3 4 5

He took two Consecutive Normal Punch combos and wasn't horribly gibbed like Boros

And wasn't misted by the Serious Headbutt . Even if you find cross-scaling serious moves iffy, he fared so much better against Saitama's strikes than Boros did that it should be clear that he's more durable or at least comparable.

> his hgih6-A and 5-B stats are scaled from Boros

They are because of the ONE statement. But the reasoning for the High 6A/5B rating is that both can harm each other with their strikes.

To survive 6-A attack you only need 6-A durability,not high6-A.

And don't bring headbutt here,that was not a durability feat.

What's the durability and/or consecutive/two hand punches being multi continent level thing coming from?

> What's the multi continent level thing coming from?

Saitama's serious punch

> To survive 6-A attack you only need 6-A durability,not high6-A.

So what's your proposal? That we just don't scale Boros and Garou to each other?

> What's the multi continent level thing coming from?

Saitama's serious punch

The calc is pointlesse,Saitama's serious punch is 5-B.

So what's your proposal? That we just don't scale Boros and Garou to each other?

Did you read my inputs?

Saitama's casual punch is 6-A.

Boros's striking strength and durability are also 6-A and this scales to Garou.

> The calc is pointlesse,Saitama's serious punch is 5-B.

Why would it be? Saitama never went serious against Boros and the energy of the punch would be reduced by the CSRC in the first place.

> Boros's striking strength and durability are also 6-A and this scales to Garou.

So what, Boros goes from "High 6-A, possibly 5-B " to " 6-A. High 6-A, possibly 5-B with the CSRC"?

how is he high 6A lol, he has no feat of that, cant say because he will be a match for Garou be Garou scales from him Boros.

@Qawsedf234

Why do you even brought this calc?No one scales from Saitama's serious punch anyway.

No,he goes from high 6-A,5-B with CSRC to 6-A,5-B with CSRC.

But I am not sure about Garou's 5-B,I don't agree with scaling Garou from Star Cannon.

Boros only uses that on stronger people but if Garou is a good match for him he may not need it and can just finish it with something like a kick to the Moon where he would die from lack of oxygen.

> Why do you even brought this calc?

Because Boros survived the attack long enough to give a speech? If his durability was the same as the moon kick that means over 40% of his body survived a directed attack that's 71.156x greater than his durability.

woah first of all if you think the serious punch isnt 5B maybe just make a CRT since you say that the energy of it gets reduced by the CSRC

> woah first of all if you think the serious punch isnt 5B

I mean, I don't think that the one used against Boros was 5B just by virtue that Saitama was holding back on Boros and that Boros would've been oblitered by an attack at least 116,160.96 times stronger than his ultimate move. Saitama can throw a planet busting Serious Punch, he just didn't do so against Boros.

Because Boros survived the attack long enough to give a speech?

Not a durability feat.PIS,cause he was teared apart by weaker attacks.

Or that Saitama can just punch harder than his moon kick. He'd only need to increase his strength by 3.66x to get to Multi-Contental class.

> Not a durability feat.

Surviving something is a durability feat. Just a low/terrible one.

>Surviving something is a durability feat. Just a low/terrible one.

What about low durability but Regenerationn higher than Low-High?

In Boros's case it would just be duability since he could no longer regenerate. But for a broder scope you have to judge things on a case by case basis.

Depends on if people agree with Dzhindzholia enough to make a downgrade. If they do Garou will be downgraded from High 6A (and I think 5B) to normal 6A in striking, AP, and durability. For Boros he gets a separate CSRC tier and his durability/striking strength is downgraded to 6A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back