• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Mash Burnedead (0-0-0)

Surprised no one did this yet.

Speed equalized.

Both are 20 meters apart.

Mash starts off without unconsciously holding back.

goku has better reactions than mash

its joeover
i cant believe this troll argument is working 😭
My question is, does Goku actually have reactive evolution or was that changed to accelerated development. Cause I remember sans going against DBS anime Goku.

what
the whole point of reactive evolution is to gain a resistance
Because RE on this site doesn't work properly.

You can only RE for new powers/resistances. But the wiki rules only say that you can only RE for things that you have demonstrated. Which basically goes against what the skill proposes.

So it basically turns into "You can't RE resist soul hax because you have never demonstrated that you are made for RE soul hax"

So it basically turns into "You can't RE resist soul hax because you have never demonstrated that you are made for RE soul hax"
what happens if you been shown to RE against conceptual, information, all hax that has been shown in the verse, and has been stated that no abilities work in the verse coz the character will RE against it anyway. the problem is the verse doesn't include soul stuff

soul hax will still work??

what happens if you been shown to RE against conceptual, information, all hax that has been shown in the verse, and has been stated that no abilities work in the verse coz the character will RE against it anyway. the problem is the verse doesn't include soul stuff

soul hax will still work??
This is an ultra-specific quote, and even so it has caveats. That metaphysical review placed things like destiny and laws on the same level as concepts and information.

In a situation like this where the character resists through RE more fundamental metaphysical things like the soul and has this declaration of resisting everything in the verse through RE, I would say probably.

But if, for example, it was all that you said, but exchanging the soul for information (type 2), I would say that not if the hax of type 2 information did not exist in the verse (if it did, it would probably be included in the declaration of resisting everything through RE)

To see a discussion about this, see this crt that tried to change the page.

Hey uhhhh maybe actually contact the Mashle thread? Or us verse supporters?

Anyways, Mash's own soul might just break Sans' telekinesis. End of serious stuff, yada yada yada. His soul was in purgatory, and yet it still retained his physical strength.

Oh but are we even allowed to use that stuff, since his profile only covers up to the TMA arc?

So it is a separate key altogether?
I'm saying it would be a whole hodge podge of updates that, hey, might as well get everything out of the way first before adding this stuff.

Simply put, Mash's soul should scale to his physicals, but it's not on his profile, and I'd rather have it all added in one fell swoop with other updates and revisions.

I'm saying it would be a whole hodge podge of updates that, hey, might as well get everything out of the way first before adding this stuff.

Simply put, Mash's soul should scale to his physicals, but it's not on his profile, and I'd rather have it all added in one fell swoop with other updates and revisions.
Do remind me when the CRT is done.

Back