• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead speed upgrade

Mash in chapter 153, after training and receiving a boost from a god, during the fight against Innocent zero was slowed at 1/100 but still managed to move at his normal speed by simply moving much faster, so considering he is currently accepted at 70.76c his speed should reach 7076c using a 100x as multiplier. We also consider that Innocent zero was relative to Mash before the training and now Mash not only is equal to him while heavily slowed down but he manage to blitz him from far away so Mash moved at least at 70.76c at his 1% of speed.

So in conclusion:
  • Mash slowed down at his 1% speed = 70.76c (ftl+)
  • Mash 100% speed = 7076c (mftl+), likely far higher (considering the blitz)
scan

Mash in chapter 153, after training and receiving a boost from a god, during the fight against Innocent zero was slowed at 1/100 but still managed to move at his normal speed by simply moving much faster, so considering he is currently accepted at 70.76c his speed should reach 7076c using a 100x as multiplier. We also consider that Innocent zero was relative to Mash before the training and now Mash not only is equal to him while heavily slowed down but he manage to blitz him from far away so Mash moved at least at 70.76c at his 1% of speed.

So in conclusion:
  • Mash slowed down at his 1% speed = 70.76c (ftl+)
  • Mash 100% speed = 7076c (mftl+), likely far higher (considering the blitz)
scan
This needs to be calculated first

Yes it is. This would already be done if we weren't in a moment of "waiting"

Mashle's verse only has pretty much one person doing the profiles, so it's tricky to update things, we're focusing on just doing new profiles. Not that we won't. To put this speed we would have to put a new Mashle key and the rest of the section.

Other things have to be removed, like soul manipulation.

But if things start moving now, I don't care.

Yeah, just wait please. We're basically waiting for the ending, and besides a myriad of other upgrades, this isn't correct due to Mash's UPM speed needing to be changed.

Wow that's crazy.
I thought it'd be long running - it feels like it started very recently too
Well it started in January of 2020, and was actually meant to end earlier. It got extended however, so be glad for that. Surprisingly, this is the creator's first serialized work, so that's impressive.

If you like the series, how about going over to the discussion thread, maybe helping out the verse with profiles? If you can make them that is.

most wizards at that level dont use secondths though
Because they use invocations that already do basic spells in seconds. But IZ is so dumb that he just used summoning in the literal end, 90% of the fight he could have just been using seconds instead of basic spells until he started summoning.

If he doesn't have the summon, it doesn't make any sense for him not to use seconds instead of basic spells.

Because they use invocations that already do basic spells in seconds. But IZ is so dumb that he just used summoning in the literal end, 90% of the fight he could have just been using seconds instead of basic spells until he started summoning.

well i feel like using basic spells with summons is better, since those basic spells end up having the power of a secondth. Maybe IZ's secondth wouldnt have been useful, but it would have been cool to see.
If he doesn't have the summon, it doesn't make any sense for him not to use seconds instead of basic spells.
because basic spells have the same power as secondths, thats why summons is flat out better

well i feel like using basic spells with summons is better, since those basic spells end up having the power of a secondth. Maybe IZ's secondth wouldnt have been useful, but it would have been cool to see.

because basic spells have the same power as secondths, thats why summons is flat out better
Why did you repeat what I said?

I literally said that obviously he just wouldn't use seconds if he had a summon.

The problem? 90% of Mashle's final fight he doesn't use summons and only uses basic spells. He only starts summoning at the end of the fight, so there's no reason he didn't use seconds before, since he wasn't summoned.

And yes, he could have just used a summon, since that was the first thing he did in the battle with Wahlberg.

Why did you repeat what I said?

I literally said that obviously he just wouldn't use seconds if he had a summon.

because i didnt understand, my bad lol
The problem? 90% of Mashle's final fight he doesn't use summons and only uses basic spells. He only starts summoning at the end of the fight, so there's no reason he didn't use seconds before, since he wasn't summoned.
oh yeah, he did didnt he
And yes, he could have just used a summon, since that was the first thing he did in the battle with Wahlberg.
Wahlberg was just that GOAT

Back