• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding AP and High Regenerationn

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
So, I've been looking for more matches for Beast Cole when the thought struck me. How high of an AP advantage would one need to bypass his Micro-quantum Regenerationn? In fact, let's expand the question a bit. When it comes to regenerating from insanely small particles (IE. Atoms, Molecules, etc) what kind of AP advantage would you need to have to bypass it?

I think you need hax when you can regen at that point, the most one can realistically assume can be achieved through normal AP is plain old vaporization.

Atomizing humans has been calced before, but I don't remember what. I guess one could take the ratio of that result compared to 9-C (for skeletal structure) and apply it to atomizing with AP?

Macro quantum you probably can't, below infinite 3D/tier 2.

Okay, good to know. I might wait for a calc/numbers guy to show up for more confirmation, but what you're saying makes sense.

Okay, slight correction. I just found out Cole's is macro quantum not micro quantum. Not sure if that changes anything.

At that point you'd probably need the AP to destroy him on an even smaller level. So if he regens on an atomic level, you should have the AP to destroy him on the subatomic level.

Whatever AP that entails I guess.

The Wright Way said:
Okay, slight correction. I just found out Cole's is macro quantum not micro quantum. Not sure if that changes anything.
Shouldn't really change much. He should still get macro quantum matter manipulation since the Beast's black hole could absorb and break down his lightning, and being able to manipulate electrons (what lightning is made of) qualifies for macro quantum.

Wouldn't a "fill up the space so there is no space to regenerate in" tactic work as a form of BFR/sealing for someone with a higher AP?

Back