• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Meta/Registration Thread (One Spot Left)

Basically, i realized that I don't like swords, so I am switching character, Yobo already said this is allowed in the discord btw

Theme: Fire and Flames

Name: Ruby Berry

Appearance: This

Characters: Natsu Dragneel

Desired Charge Power: TBA

@Yobo ( fairly obviously), based on the nature of Tinker Knights main ability, preparation, ( which is said to be the ability where one can increase their strength in battle exponentially when given time to prepare) and the actual mechanics of the game,would the tinker tank be quite a lot stronger than he ordinarily would if not significantly lower in dexterity.

Yobo Blue said:
@Dusty Raider

Your random character is Godzilla Filius

@User

For the record, Regenerationn abilities above the regen cap are lowered to the regen cap, sans Charge Powers.

I know this was a while ago but I was looking at the thread fora bit and I noticed you put this in even though I do t have any regen abilities. Was this intended for another player?

It's a script that mentions the username of whoever sees it. It's best not to use it much, but it is what it is.

Aight.

Time for break. I encourage you to start getting ready for next set of powers, which will allow you to choose a different verse to get your random character from. No evaluation yet though.

New Tier is 8-B. New Speed is baseline Hypersonic. Regen Cap is now Mid, and Lifting strength is Class 5

For this round of powers, your random verse can be different from that of your chosen character.

Back