• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Meta/Registration Thread (One Spot Left)

(@Yobo Thanks by the way)

Theme: Likes making stuff and not much else

Name: Crunkledunk

Appearance: essentially just Tinker Knight ( stands at 3 foot tall in the real world) but with a slighter build, a red cape, and a black sword

Characters: Tinker Knight

Desired Charge Power: Vulcans' divine weapon creation[[1]]

Theme: Monsters

Name: Typhon

Appearance: A burly, bipedal entity draped in scaly skin as black as charcoal. Running down his back are several rows of jagged, pointed spines of bone that vaguely resemble maple leaves, these dorsal spines a dark ivory in color. His arms are muscular and strong, his hands tipped in sharp sizable claws. His legs are pillarlike and thick with muscle, ending in taloned feet that almost resemble a theropod's. His broad chest bears a large scar etched vertically across his scaly hide. His head is monstrous, sporting a reptilian appearance and jaws filled with large pointed teeth, as well as small pointed ears. His eyes are a piercing gold in color, and his face is blanketed by a large white beard. His wrists are adorned with golden armbands, and a golden laurel sits around his head.

Characters: Godzilla (Kiryu Saga), Zeus (Godzilla)

Desired Charge Power: Godzilla (Atari)'s Tyrant transformation

Kiryu2012 said:
Theme: Monsters

Name: Typhon

Appearance: A burly, bipedal entity draped in scaly skin as black as charcoal. Running down his back are several rows of jagged, pointed spines of bone that vaguely resemble maple leaves, these dorsal spines a dark ivory in color. His arms are muscular and strong, his hands tipped in sharp sizable claws. His legs are pillarlike and thick with muscle, ending in taloned feet that almost resemble a theropod's. His broad chest bears a large scar etched vertically across his scaly hide. His head is monstrous, sporting a reptilian appearance and jaws filled with large pointed teeth, as well as small pointed ears. His eyes are a piercing gold in color, and his face is blanketed by a large white beard. His wrists are adorned with golden armbands, and a golden laurel sits around his head.

Characters: Godzilla (Kiryu Saga), Zeus (Godzilla)

Desired Charge Power: Godzilla (Atari)'s Tyrant transformation
This is fine. Add it into the sandbox

@Yobo Sure, sorry- I didn't realise Kiryu had commented previously (despite the fact I should have seen the two powers)

Tago238 said:
(@Yobo Thanks by the way)

Theme: Likes making stuff and not much else

Name: Crunkledunk

Appearance: essentially just Tinker Knight ( stands at 3 foot tall in the real world) but with a slighter build, a red cape, and a black sword

Characters: Tinker Knight

Desired Charge Power: Hephaestus' weapon creation- or a weaker variant thereof- if this is still not allowed than can I go with Vulcans' divine weapon creation[[1]]
The latter is likely better yes

Blahblah9755 said:
Theme: Ravenous consumption.

Name: Devourer

Appearance: will be decided on when I see my second character

Character: Sunny (Toriko)

Desired Charge Power Life Fibers' Life absorption.
Profile isn't clear on abilities and it may be too much for the first set. Sorry.

@Yobo

Is it okay for you if I change Optimus with this? Atlas (Warframe)

However, the character of ambus will remain.

If you're wondering why it's because of the simple fact that Megalith is a kind of transformer earth bender.

Faruel1998 said:
@Yobo

Is it okay for you if I change Optimus with this? Atlas (Warframe)

However, the character of ambus will remain.

If you're wondering why it's because of the simple fact that Megalith is a kind of transformer earth bender.
I'd prefer it if you didn't change it, and there are some issues with the profile as it is now

Back