• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Meta/Registration Thread (One Spot Left)

****, I missed so much, welp

Characters: [[1]]

Verse: Marvel Comics maybe DC Comics if there isn't anything balanced enough for what I am going for. Some super scientist (but please could I have Thanos?)

Charge power: [[2]] mask of creation

Theme: Why fight when others can for me (Summoner)

Name: Gardenia Walsh

Appearance: Looks to be somewhere between the ages of thirteen to fifteen. A little shorter though, she has to admit, and more than a little bit too pale. She has dark red freckles around her cheeks and her eyes are a dark red. She had elongated and pointed canines and wears a mostly black outfit. Yeah, she's basically a vampire, because...I mean she is one. Don't know what else you want from me. She also has blonde hair going down to the middle of her back.

Characters: Kiran (Fire Emblem), Agatha (Pokémon), Mysterio (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Yukari Takeba. Verses: Final Fantasy, JJBA (preferably Ungalo or Dio), Riordanverse (Preferably Nico di Angelo. His range doesn't extend to death hax and only his shadow step teleport)

Desired Charge Power: Kessler's life force drain, Hades (Kid Icarus)' Soul Manipualtion, Cloud Strife's Summoning

[[1]] I wasn't given permission for this, but if Crimson can I can to. Dabs. I also want to get all the bs out of my system before we start replaying the game (not like I've bs'ed as much as people seem to think I have. And I kind of need to at this stage

Back