• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

I walk over to the edge of the deck and look down the side.

Surprised no one's noticed us yet. Or maybe they have but are hiding in wait.

Aiden's fear... The best way for it to be described would be rejection. it explains his actions from the summoning onward. He fears being rejected, craves admiration and love from his people.

Tyrant’s fear was losing his identity and being forgotten. He worked so hard to get his title and respect of his fellow Geckos. He couldn’t stand losing it all.

Curious of something, I move over to the remale twin.

"I remember you mentioning earlier that you had a map of this place. May I see it?"

Last edited:
Elizabeth took out a rather simple smartphone and opened it to show a map of Earth.

"Here."

Then she turned back to Morgen.

"Travelers, they went from world to world helping civilization grow and flourish, encountered many things along the way. Why do you ask?"

I grab the small device by its corners and stare at it for a good while.

"Could you... explain this to me? Nothing on this makes sense to me."

"It's a device that stores information. I imagine you're familiar with written text? That, but condensed down a lot, but it can also connect to other places where information is stored, letting it access essentially whatever information the user wants at the moment. This world has all the things needed for it to work, so it does."

She explained, trying to give a vague idea at least.

"It's a device that stores information. I imagine you're familiar with written text? That, but condensed down a lot, but it can also connect to other places where information is stored, letting it access essentially whatever information the user wants at the moment. This world has all the things needed for it to work, so it does."

"Quite the impressive item, especially since it doesn't seem to magical in nature."

sigh

That Morgan bitch is creeping me out, and this entire situation is just... tiring. Everyone here tires me the **** out.

I go out and look for some dorms.

"Hell huh?" Asahi puts his hand to his chin thinking

"So you're from Hell then, or are you just comparing your world to it?"

“I’ve actually heard of Hell. The humans in my world call it ‘The Great Divide’. Apparently some big explosion happened there.”

"It's just a joke, handsome... at least I think it is... No, I'm not actually from Hell. Just my mother's best efforts at creating her own."

Morgen sighs, clearly not wanting to elaborate much further at the moment.

"Anyway it might be different for the rest of you, but I consider being spirited away to some unknown land to be a plus."

"I see. Your mother's best attempts at creating a hell huh?" Asahi says, debating on continuing or not, and ultimately deciding to leave further questions for another time for now.

"Either way, it seems like a few of us enjoyed coming here then. You, me, my sister, maybe some of the others will come around to it later on too." He comments

"Do you have any plans for what to do in this new world?"

"To see what this world is like, and experience the tests of these entities, since I was told about them before, and want to see what its like personally. Learning more about the others here would be cool too." He says, listing a few things.

I eventually find a dorm. Finally, i take my time and digest it all... goddamn this sucks. This entire situation is ******* awful.

I just... need to sleep. So i do it. While crying. I cry myself to sleep. That's fine.

"Freedom, huh... I like that Idea. I wonder what the leaders of this world are like... Are they tyrants, like my parents?" Aiden looks out the window.

"No, not that. I can tell what this little thing is meant to do rather easily, if not how. What I don't understand is any of the areas mentioned here. They all sound like made-up places."

"Say Elizabeth, would you be able to show me other "Devices" like this one here ?"
Bob Ross asks to her, wondering what other kind of odd items this or others worlds have to offer.

"Ah, that, I don't really know what to tell you about. This world's layout must be different to yours, then, either that or its naming conventions. All I can say is that you'll have to learn as time goes on."

Elizabeth answered the Viking, before turning to Ross.

"It's not too hard to find instructions about them yourselves, I could get you some, but first I want to get some other things sorted."

She then walked off back towards Morgen, having overheard them.

"What do you think to do with your freedom anyway?"

"Is there anything specific you want to do?"

A book explaining distance and measurement systems gets teleported on the ground near the viking.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

"It's something people use to measure distance, it means Kilometer, with kilo meaning 1 thousand and meter being around half your height, so 1 Kilometer is like 500 of you stacked on top of each other."
Bob Ross explains, since the viking very likely doesn't know how to read and thus wouldn't be able to use the book.

"I do agree Tyrant, things are not that exciting at the moment, so ..."
Bob Robbs comments, as he then takes a chair and gets on top of it, with his righ foot on top of the seat, as he afterward materializes a golden greataxe and raises it in the air.

"I proclaim myself as the best fighter on this ship ! Anyone got the guts to take away the title ?"
He says loudly and proudly, basically throwing a challenge to anyone willing to pick it up.

Back