• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

While listening to Morgen coming on strong, Asahi overhears Tyrant and Bob Ross talking about lack of things to do and speaks up.

"Before you two fight eachother, why don't you try to find and fight those supervillains we heard about?"

Morgen forms a teasing smile.

"I mean you must be aware of how gorgeous you are. I'm certainly not the only one who wants to 'eat you up'. All I'm saying is if you ever feel like knocking boots I'm right around the corner."

They wink and make a rather inappropriate gesture with their hands. It's hard to tell how serious they're being about this.

@Hl3_or_bust

"What big guy ? You ain't got the guts to fight me ? You're going to let yourself be out-warriored by someone half-your size ?
Bob mocks him, referring to Tyrant with his last statement who instead accepted the challenge.

@Paul_Frank

"The only clue we have it's that one of them is in Japan and would present himself during a riot, so unless you plan to start one, we have to wait either way for one to happen. So we might as swell do something else in the meanwhile."

Bob Ross responds.

"Or you can look around for him, I doubt he just doesn't exist during riots. And if you wait until one happens to go there, you're bound to miss him."

Asahi then turns back to his sister and whispers

"You're pretty popular already huh sis?"

Morgen sticks out their tongue.

As much as they'd love to continue teasing the girl, there were other things to do. They've already made their point in any case.

"So, 'Villains', huh? Not saying I'm interested specifically but finding more powered individuals might help ease the boredom a bit. Where's this thing headed anyway?"

Elizabeth stands still a bit, shakes her head some, and regains her composure.

"Those people, right, they're why some of us were threatened the moment we appeared. They were probably brought in by the entities to cause turmoil, and had been killing people for seemingly no reason."

I leave the room. That was a satisfying nap. I leave the dorms. And i come back to... Liz getting red and shaking it off, Bob Ross (amazing name by the by) and the Gecko fighting and Asahi being the only reasonable person in the room. Nothing out of the ordinary. I sigh, loudly enough for everyone in the room to hear me, and walk in.

"We have two options if we want to deal with the villains. We either find a way to contact the goverment to know we are on their side, thus gaining more info than what we have, or we could act rouge. Our best bet for the latter would be going to japan, seeing as that was the last place one of the bastards was seen."

Asahi decides to see how Morgen would respond if someone accepted their advances. So he heads closer and jokingly teases them back.

"You're pretty good looking yourself Morgen."

@Dusty_Raider

"Alright, sorry lad, but it's better to do the battle later when more people are willing to join in."
Bob Ross says as he gets off the chair and moves it back where it was before.

How sad.

Bob then turns towards the gentleman that just woke up.

"Going to Japan would be the best course of action in my opinion as we actually have an idea what to expect, could you take us there Elizabeth ?"

He says, while looking towards the red hair lady mid-sentence.

Last edited:
"I feel we could talk to the governments and get a better idea. Conventional weaponry can't hurt me and Asahi, so we could be the ones to do it."

Elizabeth would say, before hearing what Asahi was doing and then looking stunned again.

"True. Not sure what kind of magecraftery you two use, but i'm fairly sure you're immune to anything the world can throw at you. That gives you a pretty massive advantage against them."

I check my pockets again.

"Damnit, forgot my phone at home. Of all days for that to happen..."

Asahi decides to see how Morgen would respond if someone accepted their advances. So he heads closer and jokingly teases them back.

"You're pretty good looking yourself Morgen."
"Thanks, you too." Morgen smiles.

"You aren't jealous that your sister's getting all the attention, are you? Just so you know, the same offer extends to you." They say smugly.

"You're pretty popular already huh sis?"
"Attaboy"

"Now that i think better about it, the best idea would be to split into groups, so that we can accomplish more stuff simulanenausly."

"Since i'm also immune to normal weapons, i'll be going with the twins, meanwhile Miles, you seem the kinda guy who's really good at finding clues, so you should be able to find the location of the armored supervillain, right ?"

"Oh, thanks."

Now that's a fancy looking phone. And that wallpaper... flexing interdimensional privileges even in their phone. How interesting.

I open google maps and look at the distances and such. Sure, Liz trivializes that kind of stuff, but that's useful to know. I search around on the internet but nothing useful comes up. I throw it back at her.

"Nice wallpaper."

Blondie makes a good point and uhhhh why is she sitting on my- whatever.

"Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I have personally never been good with talking people into my side, so i'd rather go search."

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting response.

"Oh, does it now? Maybe I'll take you up on that eventually." Asahi continues, trying to see how far they'll go before being embarrassed themselves

"Hmm... Hey, anyone got any scrying scroll, or some equivalent? I"m gonna check something!" Aiden calls to the group. [Transation: Aiden is looking for a phone but doesn't know what a phone is]

Back