• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

References, but we make them more credible in "The Real World" official profiles.

This request for further evaluation- is it interested in the paywall aspect, or adjustments to the letter of the rules?
Ant's suggestion to go in the source itself rather than the wikipedia article seems like judgment that didn't take into account the implications of what he's saying. It would require adjustment the rules to where a lot of our users (which may not be able to buy through the paywalls).

I'm worried this may block some of our users from contributing to the site since a lot of our wiki users are within the low-end age range of 12-30.

I've already said that I feel Wikipedia is valid enough of a source failing better options, that seems to still be applicable to the question.

I've already said that I feel Wikipedia is valid enough of a source failing better options, that seems to still be applicable to the question.
Ok. Crisis averted. When are the references stuff going to be applied to the IRL page? And will my way or another better way of applying it will be applied?

Wdym by "your way" of adding them?

Decided to edit+copy paste this here. Some these are unwritten rules that needed to be noted anyways.

This section should be between the "Power of the Verse" and Supporters/Opponents/Neutral section of the page. I decided to be minimal and outline basic verse specific rules.vvv

==Verse-specific Rules==
The real world doesn't break the laws of physics or thermodynamics. Unless the scaling is based off of overwhelming by raw power, calculations, treated realistically and within common sense, battleboarding concepts like power scaling, calc stacking, et cetera don't apply to the real world.
*Follow the [[User blog:H3110l12345I20/Standards for the Reliability, Trustworthiness and Evaluation of Sources for The Real World On-site|standards for real world page references]], as references are mandatory for new pages.
*Be more realistic and careful when scaling entities around tiers '''Below Average Human level''' to '''Street level''', as the tiering system becomes inconsistent due to the tiering system being oversimplified.
**Examples:
***Humans [[User blog:H3110l12345I20/Average Human Strongest Attacks Page#This is a stomp!|having '''Street level''' energy output]] on their legs and gravitational potential energy when anyone is capable of injuring a person with a full punch. And yet, athletes can exert below this energy output.
***[[Gray Wolf|Wolves]] [[User blog:DarlingAurora/✦ The Real World — Some calcs#Wolf jumping 12 ft(force)|jumping and withstanding '''Street level''' energy]] when their usual strikes (or bites in this case) [[User blog:DarlingAurora/✦ The Real World — Some calcs#Crushing Otters Skulls|are around '''Human level''' to '''Athlete level''']] and they can get easily thrown around by a heavier [[Jaguar (Real World)|jaguar]].

^^^; make sure to replace the smiley emojis with a colon and upper case "d" in the source. Not to mention that the note in the "power of the verse" section is technically being moved.

Back