• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red vs Red even though it looks like orange | Red Panda vs Red Fox

SBA and Speed Equals
fox-boss-on-his-first-stage-boss-on-his-final-stage-boss-unlock-him-as-playable-character

2vdkfyjf6an81.jpg

-----------

Swiper the fox, do not take it: 6 (@RandomGuy2345 @DarlingAurora @Apex_Predator_GX @Peppersalt43 @H3110l12345I20 @AceOfSpaces3709 )

Help bandamax, Disney has bought me☠️:

Red like Blood:

Last edited:
Shoulder height of Red Fox is like 42.5 cm and the length of a Red Panda without tail is 50 - 60 cm.
Yeah. Not too big of a difference in terms of height/size.

The red fox wins via speed and better fighting tactics.

The red panda can potentially win due to it being more aggressive, so it could potentially maul the fox with it's claws, but I see the fox winning more often than not.

Anyone arguing for the panda express?
I basically made my points earlier.

Foxes are faster, smarter, and have a better fighting method, though these aren't big advantages.

However, red pandas are more aggressive, so they could potentially maul the fox with their claws if given the chance.

The panda only has one thing going for him, while the fox has multiple advantages.

Fox FRA.

The fox is bigger & smarter. Fox FRA. The Panda still has a wincon since fights are random by nature & the advantages of the fox aren't too big.

Look mom, I'm famous!

Also, Fox FRA
That's 5 for the fox.

The fox is bigger & smarter. Fox FRA. The Panda still has a wincon since fights are random by nature & the advantages of the fox aren't too big.

Look mom, I'm famous!

Also, Fox FRA
That's 6 for the fox

Back