• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Both at peaks. Nothing more to say. Other than Res can't be directly attacked for fairness until all the Pokémon are out of the way.

Sun Moon Red
Natsu FDK Render

so starting from who among Red's current list of Pokemon that'll get takken out from most likely to less likely

1) Venusaur and Snorlax. one is weak to fire and the other is weak to fighting which I assume Natsu's physical attack would count as.

2) Charizard then Pickachu for this it depends, I know that Charizard is Flying/fire but is he still a dragon? if not the he still can hurt him because of Natsu minor Lightning techniques, and for pickachu because Natsu has a minor resistance to electrical attacks giving him the edge.

3) If natsu can be considred as Fire/ Fighting then Lapras would be the next pokemon since he's weak to Fighting and Eletical while Blastoise is just weak to Eletrical attack so Blastoise is the most likely to survive the round.

In the most likeliest situation considering Red's talent I go with a tie with Blastoise being the one to tire out Natsu after Natsu takes out the rest of Red's Pokemon since Natsu wouldn't be able to regain his stamina, and I don't think Blastoise will be able to take out Natsu quick enough before he tires out so my vote is a tie.

Large Island level (Natsu) vs at best likely Island level (Red)

This is sort of a stomp in Natsu's favor considering he is at least mach 6950+ too.

I think ft speed still can be upgrade to sub rel basebon current profile but what ever...natsu is large island lvl and natsu and red speed not to far diff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back