• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red vs Barry! Pokemon Multiverse League Battle #1!

Red (2)
Arceus trusts me the most! No way im losing to a dude like you! Im not leaving without a victory, get em Charizard!!!

333px-Platinum Barry
Your dreamin! I came here to be the best in the world! No matter what comes my way, i'll crush you and take the win!!!

Tournament rules here

Here we are my friends! At this moment, we now begin the battle of survival.....of pressure.....of champions, to decide who will become the number 1 Trainer in all of Time and Space! I give you, the 1st battle of the Multiverse League!!!!

Trainer Red vs Trainer Barry

Rules:

-7-B versions and their pokemon/teams only

-Both in-character

-Speed will be equalized if neccessary

-Trainers arent targetted of course

-Battle goes on until all of one sides mon are defeated/killed

Battle Music playing: Attack on Titan 1st opening

Red votes- 3

Barry votes-

Draw-

BATTLE BEGIN!

So we got Red Charizard, scyther, Persian, Dodrio, Lapras, And Jolteon, Barry Starter, Staraptor, heracross, Roserade, floatzel, Rapidash (with one of the 3 latter mons being absent depending on the starter).

Barry seemingly has the advantage in mons but Red has a single more mon which could let him win as long as he has one left while barry has to beat 6 with 5.

True but remember this is still a real vs battle so hax and abilities can be factors.

Though both teams already have strong levels of elemental manip.

Btw is that a vote for Red?

Barry's 7-B team is Canalave city in the games, his team changes depending on which starter ta pick, he'll always have Staraptor and Heracross though.

Ah k.

Then yeah lets go with Empoleon (plus this Red has a charizard and if the rival rules has any effect here Barry would choose Piplup since water>fire).

So Empoleon>Charizard and Lapras, Staraptor>scyther, Heracross>Persian and Lapras, Roserade>Lapras, Rapidash>Scyther and Charizard via immunity to fure.

For Red, Charizard>Heracross and Roserade, Scyther>Roserade, Dodrio>Heracross and Roserade, Jolteon>Empoleon and Staraptor, Lapras>Rapidash and Persian isn't good against anything.

So 7.5 for Barry and 8 for Red. So i guess Red via type and mon number advantage.

Voting for Red via much more experience. Also Jolteon can destroy Barry's team except for Rosy because IRL paralysis status combined with fast attacking is gg.

no game mechanics involved in that. Jolteon can spam Thunder Wave or similar. Red is supposed to be a champion-level so he sure would exploit any weakness and play his advantage correctly. Barry doesnt have an earth or electric type to counter.

Edit: sorry for the delayed response, didnt see the thread or the message in y wall.

Oh don't worry lol. It's np

Anyways I see now. Tho the Red thats fighting here isn't champion red its the 7-B version of Pokemon Origins Red. Champion level trainers are banned from this Multiverse League's division.

O I c. I think there's been an error here. His 7-B key is the team he fought the E4 with, he's not a champion but this team did end becoming one.

Well, if he did beat the E4 with this team, said E4 includes Lance (who would become a champion)... yeah, he is still champion level.

Also, yeah, I knew this was Origin Red. He still beat Giovanni (who used his most powerful pokemon and has always been hyped as the strongest leader).

Im rooting for Red.

Off topic: nice battle theme pick, btw. Tho I'd love primal dialga or maybe Red's battle theme (which is my second favourite champion theme only behind Steven's).

Ah k. Well if this red doesn't OFFICIALLY become a champion he should still be eligible even if he's already near or at it. I'm just banning all official champions since they def aren't normal trainers and go against the tournament rules.

And the lol. Don't worry each league battle will have a diff theme. No reusing xD

In-Character Barry would get cocky REALLY quickly, which would result in his defeat more times than not.

I am working on an "interesting" fanfic, so my responses may be slow at times.

Back