• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Tiger vs Purple Puma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is yes now.

Red Tiger vs Purple Puma

Battle takes place in the arena, of course!

Incineroar: 1 (ThatDarnFish)

Amethyst: 1 (Jackythejack)

Inconclusive: 0

STOMP: 2 (WeeklyBattles, The Wright Way)

Amethyst because Incineroar is weak to rock type.

I need fanart of these 2 wrestling. Amethyst might have a slight advantage with being faster, but I'll hold voting for now.

Amethyst likely wins due to the experience and being faster, as well as having a bit more range. Of course she's probably gonna, like, mid diff this but she has a lot of ways to take down the cat

Incineroar can buff his Attack and Defense with Bulk Up, and Slow Amethyst down with Scary Face. Not to mention drop her AP a bit with Intimidate. Man, Incineroar's profile needs a bit of a tune up.

Scary Face needs to actually hit and knowing Amethyst she would likely be able to mimic it pretty damn easily

Amethyst may be able to put on a menacing look, but unless she has the ability to actually copy attacks and their effects, she'd be doing little more than scowling in return while Incineroar's Scary Face actually has an effect behind it. Does she have Power Mimicry? I might hve missed something, but I don't think she does. Considering They'll be face to face a lot, since Amethyst will probably see Incineroar, go all Purple Puma, try to fight it out h2h and get herself in range of Incineroar's status affecting moves. Not to mention Intimidate is a passive Attack Potency drop to boot.

Actually, just want to point out that Amethyst in canon cant even hurt characters who are as strong as Incineroar AP and Dura-wise, with Intimidate in play this is likely a stomp tbh.

I wouldn't call it a stomp. Amethyst could win if she plays her cards right, and her Shapeshifting gives her a bit of versatility. Incineroar just has better tools to tangle with the likes of the Gems, or at least the likes of Amethyst I vote Tiger Millio-- INCINEROAR

WeeklyBattles said:
Actually, just want to point out that Amethyst in canon cant even hurt characters who are as strong as Incineroar AP and Dura-wise, with Intimidate in play this is likely a stomp tbh.
Isn't Amethyst comparable to Garnet, though?

Isn't Amethyst comparable to Garnet, though?

Not even close. She can't even scratch people comparable to Garnet.

ThatDarnFish said:
I wouldn't call it a stomp. Amethyst could win if she plays her cards right, and her Shapeshifting gives her a bit of versatility. Incineroar just has better tools to tangle with the likes of the Gems, or at least the likes of Amethyst I vote Tiger Millio-- INCINEROAR
Amethyst literally can't hurt him at all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back