• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Hood vs Daredevil: Red, Ready and Deadly

Two among my favorite characters and one of my two favorite colors.

WHO WINS!?!?!

Red-Hood-51-4.jpg

The Outlaw of Gotham

VS

f964e94692b9953a1b3ad8b8ae74df215a51c5e7.jpg

The Man Without Fear

SBA
Speed equalized
Stats equalized

Red Hood: 1 (Impress)

Daredevil: 1 (Con)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I am voting DD. Not sure who has the AP advantage, but DD got more skills and abilities to help him win.

I am voting DD. Not sure who has the AP advantage, but DD got more skills and abilities to help him win.

RH's profile says Small Building +. So he should have the AP advantage.
Its worth noting that he also has more weapons which could help make up for his lack of abilities, his Armor is bulletproof and he has experience fighting people with DD's extra abilities. So he shouldn't be... BLINDED by them.

Again if you're equalizing stats list so in the OP, currently Red Hood is like 65 times stronger than Daredevil, so every punch of his will go THROUGH him

Keep in mind to note the joule value next time (admittedly hard to find but both Marvel and DC at least we list them in the verse page), and for reference we consider anything more than a 7× difference in the values a oneshot, so most likely a stomp (however sometimes characters are able to bypass durability with some of their abilities, and in REALLY low tier, piercing damage, making the match fair)

Anyways I think Red Hood's page is missing alot of equipment because I think he genuinely just wins by range and stuff he has on.

Voting for him

Anyways I think Red Hood's page is missing alot of equipment because I think he genuinely just wins by range and stuff he has on.

Voting for him
yea I was thinking that when looking on it too. Like I know he has way more stuff to throw at DD then the page covers. E.g. electric shock to knock away someone how gets to close.

yea I was thinking that when looking on it too. Like I know he has way more stuff to throw at DD then the page covers. E.g. electric shock to knock away someone how gets to close.
Do you know the issue number that kinda stuff comes from btw :V, we can add it to his file relatively quick

There are 5ish eras, Golden Age, Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth.

I think our Red Hood page is post-crisis, backscaling from Rebirth isn't allowed

There are 5ish eras, Golden Age, Pre-Crisis, Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth.

I think our Red Hood page is post-crisis, backscaling from Rebirth isn't allowed
yea I'm asking because RH doesn't have a Flashpoint/rebirth page and now according to DC canon they now combine with Post-C era. So just wanted to check how the site was handling it.

Anyway realized the extra tech I'm thinking of happened in the Rebirth run so it wouldn't actually apply. My bad.

@The_Impress WAIT I just remembered where my initial confusion with mentioning the later era feats and thinking the eras were combined came from in the first place. ALL the stuff currently listed under the "Feats:" section of RH's page comes from Post-Flashpoint not Post-Crisis. I can tell from the characters' suit designs... and because I've read most of those.

Try to make a Content Revision Thread later regarding this, that's actually kinda important (Nit right now probably since a MASSIVE DC revision thread is going on)

Try to make a Content Revision Thread later regarding this, that's actually kinda important (Nit right now probably since a MASSIVE DC revision thread is going on)
K never done something like that before but I'll try to keep it in mind for later. THX

Back