• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red guy from Doors vs. Overweight cannibal (Figure vs. SCP-082)

enduring stab wounds/gunshot wounds isn't really superior to being able to crack skulls.
It depends on the type of gun of course but considering that they're trying to contain instead of kill him I doubt that the Foundation used anything stronger than the guns that are listed to be comparable on the skull crushing calculation.

Last edited:
Like AThe1412 said, it depends on the type of gun. Although it's not unlikely they use more mild ones, the fact that he simply absorbs them with his muscles means that it would likely take much more to severely damage him.

Last edited:
It depends on the type of gun of course but considering that they're trying to contain instead of kill him I doubt that the Foundation used anything stronger than the guns that are listed to be comparable on the skull crushing calculation.
At the same time, why would they necessarily hold back? They're well aware that this man has cracked skulls with his bare teeth; he's superhuman and they know it. It's just as plausible that they went all in with the firearms.

At the same time, why would they necessarily hold back? They're well aware that this man has cracked skulls with his bare teeth; he's superhuman and they know it. It's just as plausible that they went all in with the firearms.
Because they're the SCP Foundation. Their primary goal is to contain and study anomalies, not destroy them. They probably don't want to risk heavily injuring or potentially kill him with weapons they know he can't handle such as .50 BMG rounds.

They do want to contain instead of kill, but how would they have any reliable way of knowing his limits? When you see an 8-feet tall behemoth eating people's skulls, you probably don't get scared of your bullets being too strong for it to handle.

They do want to contain instead of kill, but how would they have any reliable way of knowing his limits? When you see an 8-feet tall behemoth eating people's skulls, you probably don't get scared of your bullets being too strong for it to handle.
They can tranquilize him. Nothing says that they can't put him to sleep then study him while he's unconscious. His document also suggests that there are guns that can effectively hurt and stop him, it's just that none of those guns are the standard weaponry you would expect to see the average facility guard walking around with.
Edit: Okay, I just realized several hours ago that he has Immortality Type 2. Rereading his document again, he CAN indeed be harmed by low caliber bullets and blades. It's just that his body isn't going to die from the injuries or the fact that there are numerous foreign objects stuck inside of it.

Last edited:
so.. in that case, could figure's attacks hinder his body? I do know his door feat is a bit stronger than fern's skull feat.

so.. in that case, could figure's attacks hinder his body? I do know his door feat is a bit stronger than fern's skull feat.
Likely. I could have worded this better but when I say he isn't "hindered" it means wounds that would definitely kill a normal human won't be fatal to him at all. If Fernand gets his legs crushed to bits for example then he won't die from it but he would still be rendered legless. If Figure manages to rip his head off then he loses instantly because even if he survives it, he won't be able to do anything without a body.

Last edited:
Fern's dura is still street level, though, and Figure's head-ripping attack is less powerful in joules than 082's skull-crushing, which scales to his dura.

Fern's dura is still street level, though, and Figure's head-ripping attack is less powerful in joules than 082's skull-crushing, which scales to his dura.
Yes, Figure won't be able to rip his head off, at least not very easily, but he'll still be throwing and slamming Fernand around at at least twice his speed.

Figure's head-ripping attacks, which he uses on his first encounter, aren't enough to behead Fernand.
I think he meant to say that Figure always go for grapples as his first move so even if he can't rip Fernand's head off, he still has the guy in his grip and can do literally anything else to hurt him.

Scp-082 can crush a human's skull without any noted ill-effects for himself. The head-ripping feat is around 1 kilojoule, while the skull-crushing is around 3.

Did a little research. MMA fighters can land punches exceeding 1.1k joules (around Figure's head-ripping level), yet they still don't come close to cracking a skull with the ease that SCP-082 does. Even when one of them attacked the skull with a bat, he did noticeably less damage than what Fernand would be capable of. Since AP scales to Dura, he would likely not get head-ripped easily.

Did a little research. MMA fighters can land punches exceeding 1.1k joules (around Figure's head-ripping level), yet they still don't come close to cracking a skull with the ease that SCP-082 does. Even when one of them attacked the skull with a bat, he did noticeably less damage than what Fernand would be capable of. Since AP scales to Dura, he would likely not get head-ripped easily.
Thats because one is a punch and the other is biting force. can't really make that comparison when your using two different methods of AP lmao.

Back