• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red fights Blue for cakes: Erza Scarlet vs Sayaka Miki

Someday, Erza Scarlet went to her favorite bakery to buy some strawberry cheesecakes for her weekly supply. However, Sayaka Miki, who for some reason ended up in Fairy Tail Universe, buy all the cakes for the Law of Cycle (Madoka). Knowing the bakery won't produced another cheesecake until next week, Erza challenged Sayaka into a battle for the cakes ownership.

Post Second Origin Erza and Law of Cycle Sayaka are used. Erza's strongest armors and Sayaka's summoning are restricted. Starts from 10 meters apart, speed is equalized and win by any condition.

Erza Scary Face
Give me the cakes....or else.

Sayaka Miki Render
Intriguing....I'd like to see you try.

Erza Scarlet:
Sayaka Miki:

Inconclusive: 1 (Blanked)

Can't be helped....I likes both series. I originally planned this to be "Blanked's waifu vs Scarlet's waifu" but this seems to be better.

Well, it doesn't always matter except you're HSH. "Favorite Female Characters" >>> random avatar. He's had avatars of females I don't even know, and haven't seen him mentioning before.

Can someone ban homu? I will pay them.

Kaltias if you can't look at the calc on the Narutoforum than I have no idea, expect for some random scailing thing.

Blanked said:
Can someone ban homu? I will pay them.

Kaltias if you can't look at the calc on the Narutoforum than I have no idea, expect for some random scailing thing.
How much ovo.

I can't

Making matches without knowing the characters AP.

Typical Homu. Lol

P.S since it's a battle for cake i assume Erza is bloodlusted lol

Yes.....

Why is she 7C again?

I really do need to talk to Repp about some of these ratings.

Gargoyle One said:
It is when said calc is Low 7C but Erza is still written as 7C......
Erza has more than one key, and the thread was originally refering to her Low 7-C key

About her 7-C, I think it was 15 Kt or something

Okay, this is getting complicated.

If someone can see the calc from Naruto forums than make a photo and post it here.

The calc for her low 7-C is 4.7 kilotons against Knightwalker.

Blanked said:
Okay, this is getting complicated.
If someone can see the calc from Naruto forums than make a photo and post it here.

The calc for her low 7-C is 4.7 kilotons against Knightwalker.
You making too much drama over something not so important

It is important to know her AP in a vs match. How is that not important?

Sure it ain't important for her profile alone, but if you use her in a match lol.

Blanked said:
It is important to know her AP in a vs match. How is that not important?
Sure it ain't important for her profile alone, but if you use her in a match lol.
A screenshot from NF?

what are you now distrusting people?

Also, I mean that knowing the exact number of the caculation with so many other things to take into account for the fight is just ridiculous to say the least

No need for screenshot if someone can tell us her AP. But, no one really confirmed anything. Gargoyle said he can see the calc, but he also said she is not 7-C from the calc, but then you said it was around 15 KT so, I am trying to understand is it or is it not?

Oh really so knowing AP in a battle where AP is important is ridiculous?

Do you see a wall of hax on Erza's profile so that her AP is not important?

If you are convinced it's 15 KT than we go with 15KT. Simple as that.

God dammit, a FT thread already getting out of hand.

Calm down people please, this is unnecessary

15 kt is likely weaker than Sayaka given that her AP is >> Mami's dura which is >> Sayaka's own durability >>>>> Attack that one-shot Elly >>>> Elly = 6.6 kt

I would just go for equal AP. Erza's AP was also higher if we take in consideration she created that feat using Kyoka's body rather than direct hit of her own.

She has a sleep inducing omnidirectional attack, she has Mid regen + Mid healing + type 2 immortality and she has pain nullification. And she has lives worth of combat experience because she is Madoka's assistant so she saw her parallel timelines selves

I never understood type 2 immortality. She can survive a higher degree of destruction, but can't regenerate. And she has Regenerationn mid lvl...

Also, is low cycle her oktavia form or?

Also, I see air manipulation, invisibility, life absorption etc. Not only things you wrote. That's confusing...

Also, making her fight Kyoka lol.

Pain nullification vs Pain induction.

Air manipulation = shockwaves

Invisibility = idk

Life absorption = absorb life force while impaling people

So, nothing particulary important.

Erza has larger arsenal and thus more versatile in a sense where she can combine weapons and would have sword spams that can help her in combat, range if necessary with magical attacks or telekinesis with her swords tho the latter is not very common for her. Sakuya would have some quality advantage through healing/regen mostly. Inconclusive for now.

P.S seriously change that "Sayaka" key into "magical girl" or "law of cycle". Just written Sayaka has no sense lol.

Back