• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

To be honest, I don't think that panel should be taken that serious but it is interesting how those three came to Ares's mind before Odin and Buddha. People barely know a thing about Beelzebub since he's antisocial, so it makes sense that he wouldn't come to Ares mind.
tbh i feel like the panel isn't supposed to be an indication of those three being superior to the other fighters, since to me it sounds like he is talking about all 12 of the fighters being the best to destroy humanity

Adam
vol-2-cover-adam-full-render-v0-krsaibow5fad1.png

A random thought came to my mind, and it potentially could be wank, but— do you guys think that Zeus (and maybe even his brothers) should have really good heat resistance?

We know that they had to have experienced the big bang, though we don't know how close they were to it. Even if they weren't directly near it, the universe right after the big bang was still extremely hot; so wouldn't being in the universe at the time of the big bang require a form of heat resistance?

A random thought came to my mind, and it potentially could be wank, but— do you guys think that Zeus (and maybe even his brothers) should have really good heat resistance?

We know that they had to have experienced the big bang, though we don't know how close they were to it. Even if they weren't directly near it, the universe right after the big bang was still extremely hot; so wouldn't being in the universe at the time of the big bang require a form of heat resistance?
they'd have a resistance up to 10 billion C, no?

I mean I really doubt they'll reveal that Ra has Absolute Hot level temperatures (If they do though that's easily Universal Tier AP and one of the highest Ap stats on the wiki for finite Universal Tiers)
I was referring to him possibly giving off heat equivalent to the sun(though I guess that would be more support if anything)

Two different people reported on different things, one said that there are four (Including this chapter) more chapters till the round ends and another stated that the next chapter is the end. Looking at Okita's condition, its probably the latter given that he's now missing an arm.

Question: Since Völundr are divine weapons that grant their wielders certain abilities, could Adam copy their powers with his eyes?

After this round, who do yall think is up next? I'm pretty sure Anubis would likely try to force himself into the next round, and I'm pretty sure Loki is being saved for the penultimate fight, but who would be the human fighter? It's either Simo or Rasputin, though im leaning more towards the latter of the two.

ラー様の持つ灼熱の肉体が, 戦闘状態において更に活性化され放たれる !
The scorching body possessed by Lord Ra becomes even more active and unleashed in the heat of battle !
熱の波動
A Heat Wave
その影響により今やこの会場の熱と乾きはこの客席ですら砂漠並み
Because of that effect, the heat and dryness in this venue is on the same level as a desert...
ましてやあの闘技場においてはもはや...
Moreover, in that arena, it is already
恒星結界全開 (プロミネンス フィールド)
A field with the full power of a star (Prominience Field)
I'm not reading the spin off, but that friend of mine who helped me translate things in the crts posted one of the chapters of this spin of the gods.

I don't know the exact chapter (since I'm not following).

Also I’m just curious but why aren’t you reading the manga anymore?
I'm simply tired.

Before actively messing around with shuumatsu on vsbattle, I participated in a YouTuber's discord server whose most famous painting was analysis of shuumatsu chapters, etc. And on the server there was a chat about "who would win?" in which 99% of everyday discussions were just about one shuumatsu character vs another shuumatsu one.

So in addition to seeing or discussing VS of shuumatsu characters every day for a year and a half, I read similar works like Majo taisen Tenkaichi and Tales of Destruction.

So I was already a little tired of the theme as a whole.

When I decided to improve the profiles of Adam, Zeus, Sasaki I got tired of the work even though it was a significant job to do so.

The last straw was when the fight between Leonidas and Apollo started, which I found very boring/disappointing and simply stopped following.

I'm simply tired.

Before actively messing around with shuumatsu on vsbattle, I participated in a YouTuber's discord server whose most famous painting was analysis of shuumatsu chapters, etc. And on the server there was a chat about "who would win?" in which 99% of everyday discussions were just about one shuumatsu character vs another shuumatsu one.

So in addition to seeing or discussing VS of shuumatsu characters every day for a year and a half, I read similar works like Majo taisen Tenkaichi and Tales of Destruction.

So I was already a little tired of the theme as a whole.

When I decided to improve the profiles of Adam, Zeus, Sasaki I got tired of the work even though it was a significant job to do so.

The last straw was when the fight between Leonidas and Apollo started, which I found very boring/disappointing and simply stopped following.
I agree that with you in some regards. The fights have died down in tension and overall impact personally too.

For example Leonidas and Apollo had very little going on for it, Leo hating Apollo for a weak reason, little exploration to it, overall fight was too bland and short. Whereas, In tenkaichi Adams was fight that was supposed to be short (Jobber round), we got a lot of his motive and character only for the other guy to shit on him.

Chapter 92

God's Apocalypse Chapter 2

Edit: Okay for whatever reason this shitty website doesn't like the link directly to Chapter 92, so I'll just put in the ******* reddit link

Back