• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reborn to Master the Blade General Discussion

man-running-run.gif

I started reading V7...and it's a bit mid ngl. They focus on Rafael, Eris and Ripple who I do not give a **** about. Like, Reborn to Master the Blade falls in to the "MC is so interesting everyone else is irrelevant" category so it gets annoying when author pretends others (maybe except for Rafinha) matters.

So, good news, I guess. Inglis will be upgraded to 7-C in her second key, which will cover volume 6 and 7. (Not sure about what will happen in v8 since I haven't gotten to it)

But to put simply, Dragonscale Sword allows her to channel all her Aether into casual strikes, meaning she is as powerful as Aether Breaker with it at all times

However, there is also a possibility of an upgrade since she made a crater bigger than the King's castle, which could potentially be 7-C or higher.
So, the rating will look something like:
At least 7-C, higher with Dragon's Lore

So, good news, I guess. Inglis will be upgraded to 7-C in her second key, which will cover volume 6 and 7. (Not sure about what will happen in v8 since I haven't gotten to it)

But to put simply, Dragonscale Sword allows her to channel all her Aether into casual strikes, meaning she is as powerful as Aether Breaker with it at all times

However, there is also a possibility of an upgrade since she made a crater bigger than the King's castle, which could potentially be 7-C or higher.
So, the rating will look something like:
Infinite speed 7-C is real

Did the kings castle got introduced in the manga or in the anime? If yes, we can calc its size and time 2x it at the very least.

Did the kings castle got introduced in the manga or in the anime? If yes, we can calc its size and time 2x it at the very least.
I will skim through them and see if I can find anything, but I think it was shown. Best part is we can use either explosion formula or fragmentation of soil and see whichever will wield higher result and use that.

Yeah, gonna be honest, feels like @StorytellingDemonKing is carrying the whole verse for now, hopefully I can contribute to help anything next time, so the verse gets the correct information and of course, make Inglis one of the strongest characters as I could (in her tier) without even try to wank her.

🙏 sorry if i'm not too helpful in contributing. I’m appreciate your efforts in editing and calculating the feats for RTMB verse.

Dunno who Lahti is but from your description he seems boring af, I will read it faster than usual when I do indeed get there would take 100 years
Yeah, he's boring.

He's the prince of a country hiding his identity. Fodder af too

Back