• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reborn to Master the Blade Verse Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hi. So, recently the anime for Reborn to Master the Blade started airing, and so I decided to start reading the LN.

Here is Inglis profile sandbox:

Note: The sandbox covers the first 2 volumes, so even less than the anime, but yeah.

And here is the sandbox for the verse page:

Mostly wanted to see what others think before posting it. Also, in case anyone is interested, here is the series discussion thread.

Don't think you need a verse introduction thread when it's literally 9-A
Probably not, but I usually do them in case I mess something up, like small mistakes and such others could point out. Wouldn't be the first time. Better be careful and all that, y'know?

you only need them for tier 1 verses. Otherwise you can just go ahead and add them right up.
I added a 3-A character with 0 introduction and nobody worried about it besides a scuffle about it's notability

you only need them for tier 1 verses. Otherwise you can just go ahead and add them right up.
I added a 3-A character with 0 introduction and nobody worried about it besides a scuffle about it's notability
Meh, I think it's better to make a CRT first regardless of what tier the verse gets, there are many things that need to be discussed like calculations, scaling, consistency, abilities etc. And trust me, sometimes Tier below 2 is much more complicated than Tier 1 shit dimensional things.

Going with what you said, I can barely make a page and slap some random LN character to 3-A to the wiki with plot/conceptual manipulation hax without making a CRT first, only because the character is below Tier 2.

Alright, so, I just finished Volume 3 and updated the sandbox, so would be great if you could check out the changes:

Expanded on Power Mimicry:
Stated to be able to recreate the effects[12] of Artifacts after studying them

Added Analytical Prediction:
Analytical Prediction (Analyzed the trajectory[13] of Ripple’s bullets and deflected them. Completely analyzed the Black Mask’s fighting style and predicted his moves,[14] having the fight go her way even when he held the advantage of being able to use two Aether Techniques at once)

Added Attack Reflection:
Attack Reflection (Reflected[13] Ripple's bullets back at her)

Added Information Analysis:
Information Analysis (Constantly analyzes her opponent in fights. Studies the mana waves[15] so she can learn what magic moves do and how to counter them accordingly)

Added another Technique and "Notable Attacks/Techniques" section (with an image of course):
  • Aether Breaker: The technique requires her to activate Aether Shell and deliver a blow just as an Aether Strike hit, causing a synergistic effect that raises her destructive power to an explosive level. It’s at least several times more powerful than a regular Aether Strike and is the most powerful technique she has ever used, even compared to her previous life as the Hero-King Inglis.

Lastly, slightly improved on her intelligence section. Maybe it could be upgraded to "Genius" considering she has an entire lifetime worth of experience, in which she was extremely skilled and even built the strongest empire and has done nothing but improve her fighting ability since being reincarnated.

Bump.

Also, just finished Volume 4. Will slightly expand on intelligence and martial arts. Can't wait for manga adaptation to catch up since I'm pretty sure there is a high-end tier 8 feat.

Also, this is a bit more controversial, but do you guys think Inglis can get resistance to Existence Erasure, since she can punch Annihilation Magic which is described as following:

I was think about that too, but it's implied anything touching it is simply gone:

(Also, previously I forgot, but the resistance would be specified with Aether)

The first scan would be more reliable to use since the narrator explains it and Inglis might've just meant that her fist would be completely disintegrated instead of being erased y'know.

Edit; After searching a lil bit, "gone", its definition would also simply further prove it to be Deconstruction instead of EE.

Last edited:
The first scan would be more reliable to use since the narrator explains it and Inglis might've just meant that her fist would be completely disintegrated instead of being erased y'know.

Edit; After searching a lil bit, "gone", its definition would also simply further prove it to be Deconstruction instead of EE.
Maybe, though deconstruction seems to simply, well, deconstruct objects, while the magic completely removes things that were there. Either way I don't mind any of the 2 options since both are good resistances.

For only two volumes and six more to come that is pretty good.

I was also planning to read the novel after I finish with the stuff related to the absolute masterpiece, Reincarnated as an Apple: This Forbidden Fruit Is Forever Unblemished, but this is derailing so I will stop

For only two volumes and six more to come that is pretty good.
Actually, that's from the 3rd volume. The sandbox also cover the 4th volume, but its more so in terms of intelligence rather than abilities. Though, there are still like 5 more volumes (after V4), since I heard there are currently 9 volumes in Japanese.
I was also planning to read the novel after I finish with the stuff related to the absolute masterpiece, Reincarnated as an Apple: This Forbidden Fruit Is Forever Unblemished, but this is derailing so I will stop
It's fine, the thread is basically dead anyway. Though, there is a discussion thread if you're interested:

Actually, that's from the 3rd volume. The sandbox also cover the 4th volume, but its more so in terms of intelligence rather than abilities. Though, there are still like 5 more volumes (after V4), since I heard there are currently 9 volumes in Japanese.
Then Jnovels aren't behind since Vol 8 is completely translated, that's very good.
It's fine, the thread is basically dead anyway. Though, there is a discussion thread if you're interested:
Yes, I am.

Cya there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back