• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reborn to Master the Blade General Discussion

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Welcome to
Reborn to Master the Blade
General Discussion!
Reborn_to_Master_the_Blade_Volume_1_Cover.jpg

So, the anime is currently reading, and I decided to make a general discussion. I myself have only read Volume 1 (and will start reading V2 today), but I also want to make profiles for the characters. I have already started making Inglis's. Hoping I'm not the only one.

where is her profile?
Here:

kinda a let down that she is only 9-A, i tought she would be at least in the 7 tier
Why tier 7? I don't remember any such feats. At most I plan on upgrading her to Tier 8 when the manga catches up to Volume 4 and we see her surviving an explosion that destroyed a theater.

Kinda curious, how many differences are there between the manga/anime compared to the LN?

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who reads the manga and watches the anime.
From what I've seen, it's mostly the same, so they are faithful adaptations. Maybe the anime has some minor design changes but I don't remember the feats being vastly different.

Interestingly, Inglis Aether attacks vaporize Magicite beasts, which could probably yield high Tier 8 feats on its own (albeit, she herself wouldn't physically scale to this, I think) and with Aether Breaker she could potentially be low tier 7

From what I've seen, it's mostly the same, so they are faithful adaptations. Maybe the anime has some minor design changes but I don't remember the feats being vastly different.
Thank you for the clarification, but to make sure and also for my own good, I'm just gonna read the LN to double check how accurate the anime adaptation from the LN.

Who knows if there might be some things we missed.

Interestingly, Inglis Aether attacks vaporize Magicite beasts, which could probably yield high Tier 8 feats on its own (albeit, she herself wouldn't physically scale to this, I think) and with Aether Breaker she could potentially be low tier 7
Good, now lets wank her even higher than the Tier 7.

maybe my math wasn't mathing but I calced her vaporizing Rahl as Magicite beast to be High 7-C
Yeah, so I did mess up the calculation and the result is 522 Tons of TNT. (Multi-City Block level)

Still pretty impressive.

Also, Inglis threw a giant Magicite beast so far it was the size of a pea. Could be Building level feat.

Yeah, so I did mess up the calculation and the result is 522 Tons of TNT. (Multi-City Block level)

Still pretty impressive.

Also, Inglis threw a giant Magicite beast so far it was the size of a pea. Could be Building level feat.
When I get home I will skim through the anime and manga and hope I can find Building level feats for base Inglis. Really hope the ratings could look something like:
At least 8-C, 8-A with Aether Strike, Low 7-C with Aether Breaker

Just calculated the explosion when Prismer appeared. Came out to be around 6 Tons of TNT or Large Building level. Prismers beams should be superior to this, and Leon can block them. Inglis>Leon, so Inglis scales to at least the Prismers awakening (The prismer as well, of couse). With Aether she will scale to 522 Tons of TNT for vaporizing Magicite beasts, and her Aether Breaker will be Low 7-C, or around 1.5 Kilotons since its several times more powerful than just Aether Strike. (Several = 3 but not many)

Finished Ingli's sandbox in regards to applying what tier she will be and what abilities she will have:

Summary:
  • Upgrade to High 8-C, 8-A and Low 7-C
  • Added resistance to Existence Erasure, Life Manipulation and Body Control
  • Inglis has a new application of Aether Strike, so I added extra information
Atm I just have to wait for the calculations I posted earlier to get accepted and then I will make the CRT.

Finished Ingli's sandbox in regards to applying what tier she will be and what abilities she will have:
Summary:
  • Upgrade to High 8-C, 8-A and Low 7-C
  • Added resistance to Existence Erasure, Life Manipulation and Body Control
  • Inglis has a new application of Aether Strike, so I added extra information
Atm I just have to wait for the calculations I posted earlier to get accepted and then I will make the CRT.
I don't see anything in your sandbox, perhaps you gave the wrong link?

Can you tell me where to read LN Reborn to master of blade
You can read it from here for free

Towards the end of Volume 5 we got introduced to a dragon and in Volume 6 it looks like we will be seeing it. It was from Inglis past live and appearently he sealed him. Interestingly, with Fufelbein's (dragons) introduction its likely the series will reach Tier 6 or country to continent level since its stated the dragon can cover the kingdom in cold weather and snow (potentially the continent)

Towards the end of Volume 5 we got introduced to a dragon and in Volume 6 it looks like we will be seeing it. It was from Inglis past live and appearently he sealed him. Interestingly, with Fufelbein's (dragons) introduction its likely the series will reach Tier 6 or country to continent level since its stated the dragon can cover the kingdom in cold weather and snow (potentially the continent)
how far the anime adapt the LN?

Back