• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reborn to Master the Blade General Discussion

Just testing to another user sandbox, the result still the same, just a title without a scan and explanation. Fandom really love to make me as a laboratory test material for their new wiki appearance.

Honestly, It pissed me off.

Too lazy to calculate the Dragon covering a kingdom in cold weather. Unknown timeframe and unknown size to country.

So, at most he and base Inglis will scale to 8-A from Volume 6 onwards. This will make her Low 7-C with Aether Strike and 7-C with Aether Breaker. Also 2 keys, obviously.

also she got Dragons Lore which gives her all of his powers which is nice.

What would dragons have?
Ice Manipulation (Powerful ice beams), Temperature Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (They created phantasm out of their energy), Regeneration (At least Low with phantasms), Resistance to Power Nullification (dragon energy isn't magic or Aether, but a 3rd source of power), Cold Weather (Temperature Manipulation)

And things like that.

sad Fun Fact: In Japanese the title of the series is closer meant as being reborn to be better overall as a fighter, not specifically with just a sword. A bit disappointing to me ngl. That's why inglis often just spams Aether attacks and uses fists, and in a future volume she has a knife and a gun in her hand.

I really hope the manga will do justice to Inglis vs Fufailbane and show some powerful attacks that are like...at least large town level, otherwise I feel like this series will be stuck in small town level to large town level ranges, which would kind of suck. Mostly because they are pretty difficult to get out of once you land in them IMO.

the gods are incredibly fodder who can be killed by Fufailbane, and Inglis surpassed him meaning 8-A.............**** lets hope manga goes wild with the feats

Well... This might be the most fodder gods in all of LN history 🗿
konosuba exists
Goddamn I'm stuck at Vol 3 and I thought I would be able to find haxes to add to the profile, but I'm getting speed blitzed by you...
I know the pain. There are quite a few LN's I have wanted to add things to but whenever I read them, everything is already listed on the profiles. also I've already bought v7 which I will start reading

Also, if anyone is interested, here is the current sandbox and how it looks:

I've started dividing things into the tabber's since her profile is getting quite large. which honestly makes the ap section horrendous looking, but at least it's easier to read

Also, if anyone doesn't mind, your opinion on which "Notable Attacks/Technique's" section is better would be appreciated. Either the sandbox's I posted earlier or this ones:

I think I finished the sandbox. All that's left is to wait for the calculations to be accepted. I also added the tabber so it covers from AP to Durability, I think it looks better that way. wouldn't be surprised it looks trash on mobile but oh well

Just finished Volume 2, can't give too much input since you guys out speed me in terms of speed in reading the novel and leave only me behind.

Anyway, the latest profile looks good to me, perhaps we can add some characters for the next crt?, it's a bit strange to see that there is only one character with a profile.

Rahl when he got 1 shot by a 12 year old:
skeleton-dance.gif

I started reading V7...and it's a bit mid ngl. They focus on Rafael, Eris and Ripple who I do not give a **** about. Like, Reborn to Master the Blade falls in to the "MC is so interesting everyone else is irrelevant" category so it gets annoying when author pretends others (maybe except for Rafinha) matters.

Maybe I'm a bit too enthusiastic but I searched key words on kindle Volume 8 and I'm 99% sure the verse introduces infinite speed

So, good news, I guess. Inglis will be upgraded to 7-C in her second key, which will cover volume 6 and 7. (Not sure about what will happen in v8 since I haven't gotten to it)

But to put simply, Dragonscale Sword allows her to channel all her Aether into casual strikes, meaning she is as powerful as Aether Breaker with it at all times

However, there is also a possibility of an upgrade since she made a crater bigger than the King's castle, which could potentially be 7-C or higher.
So, the rating will look something like:
At least 7-C, higher with Dragon's Lore

Did the kings castle got introduced in the manga or in the anime? If yes, we can calc its size and time 2x it at the very least.
I will skim through them and see if I can find anything, but I think it was shown. Best part is we can use either explosion formula or fragmentation of soil and see whichever will wield higher result and use that.

Back