• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebooted vs Genesis: Damus vs Goku

Okay lets go slow and not throw too much stuff at eachother at one time. Lets just cover the bases.

What can Damus do to survive getting instantly crushed by the Multiverse imploding at Goku's existence? I know he can but again, to cover the bases.

Besides the Durability to Tank that an infinite amount of times over, Abstract Existence, Type 9 Immortality, resistance to Existence Erasure, etc.

Basically knowing instantly that Damus has High 1-B Law Manip. and not allowing them to use it seems to be a pretty good response if any.

That's like the only power on that level though, and the one he might start out with the most, besides reality Warping.

I think Goku's got this.

I'm mainly worrying about hakai and Void Shackles completely screwing over Damus.

Hakai's EE works on anything of a finite Dimensional Level and has dealt with Abstracts, Immortalities Type 8 (IIRC), and High-Godly Regen.

Void Shackles is Void Manipulation (Which I think you resist) but mainly is Chaos Manipulation which "disorders" you. You have Order Manipulation and Chaos Type 3 but nothing on the level of using Chaos to basically screw any semblance of order in your body.

This with 6th Sense/Precognition means he just opens with either of these.

Komodo25M said:
.....?
Damus hasn't died to void and EE...
You said Damus can grant himself High 1-B resistance to that with Law Manipulation.

But that requires him to be able to use said Law Manipulation before he gets shackled or Hakai'd.

Okay so before I get ahead of myself, I'll vote for Goku for the same reasons as you.

As for the Thought-based High 1-B Law Manipulation, he'd have to basically bust it out immediately and know what to do since he'd lose any level of rational thought once hit by Shackles (Since his existence would be disordered and any degree of logical reasoning has "order" to it) or lolhakai which is also instant.

Damus' win cons. would be Law Manipulation (duh) and abusing the hell out of Subjective Reality. Honestly if Goku didn't spam his stupid powerful attacks to hell, Damus would probably win.

Well, his Clarvoiyance is pretty much instant, and can basically give him knowledge of all of Goku' abilities.

And once he knows he doesn't resist subjective reality....yeah, he's gonna abuse it hard.

Komodo25M said:
Well, his Clarvoiyance is pretty much instant, and can basically give him knowledge of all of Goku' abilities.
And once he knows he doesn't resist subjective reality....yeah, he's gonna abuse it hard.
It would depend MASSIVELY on how the hell it works. Goku can't be seen through time (So Precognition and that stuff) and his Godly Ki negates Magics so looking onto the future or analyzing him wouldn't work if it's magic based. Plus Goku straight up has Precognition so that helps.

I doubt he'll get to "know" Goku doesn't resist Subjective Reality. Either he opens with it or he doesn't since that's pretty much all Goku's gonna "let" him do.

Hmmm then it'll be close. I'll still vote for Goku since he has more avenues for victory but it's "close".

Grace?

Back