• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Real World Insect Brackets

I think i might have the first round be tarantula hawk vs murder hornet, they're both kings of sting afterall
I believe that the hawk tarantula is the most likely to win the giant wasp, but I think people wouldn't think too much and say that the giant wasp would win, whereas the praying mantis has a fair amount of chance to win and I believe more people would agree

Bracket is ready, the Murder Hornet did get matched with the Mantis which i think is pretty funny
i'll still give a couple minutes before starting in case anyone wants to change their participants

So uh, seeing as to how the 5th match might not be added, can we just skip to the next match? I'll take over on bumping Ant vs Praying Mantis thread

Back