• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

real life earth runs the gauntlet(update)

And Doomsday can just use his MHS+ speed to avoid the nukes and kill every human in sight.

The strongest detonated nuke is only City level scaling to that, it's thousands of City level overall spreads that end up equal to island level all together

Doomsday has it

Wasn't there stated to be enough nukes to blow up the planet

And there's that one atom that was stated to have more power than a supernova but I mean might be false I'll ask my brother about it he's the one who told me

@Riingo

Remember that the dangerous part of a nuke isn't the explosion, it's the fallout. The average nuke can definitely life wipe an island, but it can't bust it

I think putting real life earth agains every last verse or a single character on this site is a stomp battle. Even those verses which are on the same level as we are ridiculously stronger if we look closer. Real life humanity is weak, decentralized, limited by everything: from a single human durability which means any mass destruction weapon is not to be used in populated areas to laws of physics themselves. Our bodies are fragile and weak, technology is limited and primitive, we don't have any magic to help us out. We're pathetic even in comparison with fictio let alone any possible real life threat in the future.

@Relenel

Possible future threats aren't gonna surpass what we can find in fiction. We aren't gonna face some alien race that can all reality warp universes out if existence, but have Disassociative Identity Disorder, nor will we have to defeat a godlike emperor capable of defeating multidimensional gods, we certainly are never gonna be threatened by something above a godlike spaghetti monster that can undo all of reality by setting an alarm clock.

Also, in a year of prep we'd hypothetically be able to move people out of areas meant to be used for nukes, bombs, etc to minimize casualties. We still lose to most things, but that point was off.

composite human and combined human are the key here, they are so smart that they will find a way to defeat doomsday.

Back