• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

real life earth runs the gauntlet(update)

Basically, like everyone (except for Darkmon and Beerus) has said, we get stomped, horribly.

@Ryu He might have been talking about the war of the world aliens, replies are going so fast the conversations are a bit disjointed.

Ok, so:

• Round 1: I don't watch Naruto, so, I can't tell.
  • Round 2: We clear the Netflix shows and maybe we could defeat some of the Avengers, but anything above that wipes the floor with us.
  • Round 3: We wouldn't last a second.
  • Round 4: Same as round 3.
  • Round 5: I also don't watch Toriko, so, I can't tell.

What is this speculative questioning? Humanity isn't going to touch any of those verses. It's way too speculative and how would you handle the amount of haxx they have? The planet busting? We're not going to reach them anytime soon. This has been pretty much said by everyone.

Lower the verses or something. I for one would like to see Humanity without prep time vs lower tier verses that can't destroy planets. Say like RWBY or AoT.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't think we will have Solar System Level technology in only 50 years.
I too highly doubt our stockpile is going to suddenly become dozens of septillions of times stronger than it currently is in a few decades. And even if we got that kind of power, there's another issue of being able to efficiently spam it in combat which would still eventually destroy us.

The sheer fact that this is the real world also means we'll never make anything to combat someone FTL. Let alone people tens of quadrillions times FTL.

It's also absolutely ludicrous to suggest that radiation or biological warfare would do anything to Hulk or Doomsday with the crap they have survived and resisted.

I get that it's nice to think of ourselves as powerful people who can achieve miracles if we put aside our differances and work together. And feel that we would be safe if a drastic threat ever did come forth. But let's be real. We're not that impressive and rather insignificant. Especially when comparing us to fictional superheroes who can be as ridiculously powerful as the person imagining them wants.

The absolute most generous treatement you can give humanity has us get curbstomped by Naruto mid tiers. Let alone anything else on this list.

1 predator almost solo's a special forces team.

Not to mention that they have spaceships...

E could use chemical warfare on saitama do to his characters he wouldn't take it seriously intell it was too late.

Unknown, but tbh it does not matter, seeing as they can just bombard us from orbit.

Dude, they have FTL travel. They could just fly outta there if the nukes are too strong and then fly back when the nukes have detonated.

In one of the films they fired a shot that dug a hole that was really far down.

Way more fair, without those Solar System Level beasts, but anyway:

• Round 1: The only article I could find from this verse was the Predator himself, so: humanity could possibly win if they nuke the Predator before he self-destructs, which he likely woudn't start doing if he is in character, and , even if he does that, it's still possible that there would be some survivers, but it would do a lot of damage.
  • Round 2: We likely win this one, Iron Man would have a hard time having to kill an entire planet, and we could just nuke him, unless he manages to somehow fly away from the nukes and then come back after they explode, but he woud probably die due to the radiation.
  • Round 3: Similar to round 2, but his Weather Manipulation could be a problem, but anyway, we nuke him, and if he dodges it, radiation kills him.
  • Round 4: This one would be a little harder, since he could absorb the nuclear energy, and he would clearly kill a lot of people before we beat him, but he would probably be nuked to death, since he is only Mountain Level+.
  • Round 5: I think we could possibly beat the Mid Tiers, but lose to anything higher, the High and Top tiers are simply faster, stronger and more haxed than anything we have here.

Ok let just say we humans advance greatly in science and everyone on earth is working on the prep. I mean let's see they file into space far into it like in the backyard of Neptune then they spam nukes rapid fire from there to earth. They still won't get through the last 15/20 precent of the naruto roaster

why should it be closed people always make fictional battles we should also make real life battles,its much more interesting

Huesito88 said:
Ok let just say we humans advance greatly in science and everyone on earth is working on the prep. I mean let's see they file into space far into it like in the backyard of Neptune then they spam nukes rapid fire from there to earth. They still won't get through the last 15/20 precent of the naruto roaster
narot is not on there any more.

Gonna start with round 2 since we don't really have any profiles to go off for round 1, and I don't know the verse well.

Round 2: we can probably win, but we'd need to use nuclear weaponry. We might need to use a few to put him down if he pulls out the hulk buster or spreads his suits out across the world.

Round 3: this would be harder, thanks to Thor's flight speed we wouldn't be able to hit him with nukes if he noticed in advance, his high durability would allow him to take a few hits too. His high AoE and "natural" disasters would cause mass hysteria, power failures, food shortages, and other issues that could cripple our function as a society. Traps involving hidden nuclear (possibly "dirty"), biological, or chemical weapons could let us bring him down, but the loss of life with these is high enough that it would take a while before most governments were willing to try it. This could go either way.

Round 4: He's too fast and strong, and nukes would seemingly only increase the gap, while we're too unorganized as a planet, we lose.

Round 5: Similar to 4 but with even more stronger enemies and an even worse loss.

Gargoyle 1 said:
We stomp at all except for 5. Nukes too good.
How do we hit doomsday with enough of those nukes to do anything and in quick enough succession he doesn't absorb their energy?

Blahblah9755 said:
Gargoyle 1 said:
We stomp at all except for 5. Nukes too good.
How do we hit doomsday with enough of those nukes to do anything and in quick enough succession he doesn't absorb their energy?
I don't see how not if we all work together

Ludicrous NLF, island level attacks will stop him dead.

Only if the explosions weren't spread out and they all landed in the exact same spot in the exact same time really, which is impossible

Back