• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ready Player Two Has Come Out Because The Movie Did Good Enough

Remember that movie named Ready Player One based off a book of the same. Well guess what, there is a sequel to the book which many people don't like and is a bootleg of Sword Art Online.

The Protagonist​

You see in the new book there is crazy technology known as ONI which can overwrite your mind and senses to make things seem ultra realistic, and if you use it for more than 12 hours you'll explode and die so that's a weakness and more powers if I'm correct. Also whilst the game was going crazy due to a evil A.I version of a Halliday, when you died in the game you died in Real Life and the ability to leave the game vanished just like Sword Art Online. Also he's getting resurrection to some degree as he gets a wand late in the book he can use to bring any person who has used the OSASIS before.

ROBLOX!!!​

I might make a Roblox section in the power of the verse due to the events also I plan on making some more Roblox pages for characters who appeared in the events.

Feel free to tell me what I missed

Discussed this over Discord already but I already disagree:

The ROBLOX stuff is a one-off event that doesn't have any long-term scaling to and from the media/games it takes place in. In fact, most of the ROBLOX events aren't any canon lore-related shtick that have any long-term impact on the settings of the games they're in. Look at Egg hunt 2019 and how it had no impact on any of the games on the sites despite it implicitly stating that the players have the ability to travel between space and time ("space and time" being the games in that case). None of the games acknowledge this at all, ROBLOX events arbitrarily choose games (moreso well-known ones) to take place in.

The first RPO event on ROBLOX was a mockup of the storyline from the first book, not an entirely canon entry to the series. This one purely has the player going in various ROBLOX games under a similar mockup but instead of x major plot point it's a parody version for a one time thing.

Would rather not touch event-related stuff in general when it comes to ROBLOX since it opens a world to weird ratings. People traveling through space and time to get to games would have weird-ass implications and open up to a world of guesswork on how the player interacts with verses that already have S&T traveling under a completely different interpretation or how they'd be able to do similar shit for verses. Could be some weird Minecraft-level abstract player shit but that's very unlikely: RPO event just jabs at the players "having the power of creation/destruction", likely as a developer, but just that alone.

Think even if there was some kind of player avatar it wouldn't even be much of an impact on the games. If it exists, then it merely just exists to control a player character and that is about it. It doesn't transfer the player's powers through the games, it just controls a/the characters in each medium. That could be what they're getting at and simply saying "oh, you have the ability to create/destroy (contribute to the platform's collection of games)".

If the player avatar char is the case, then it'd just be an abstract ghost kind of character without individual influences onto the other verses. It'd just be the rough equivalent of "Unity developer profile" in that it hints at studio, which is another sack of rats I swear I'm not going to get into.

Likewise, would have to look into RPT event for myself if there's any lore-related crap. Only goals listed are to jump into various games to get hats after doing some weird shtick.

TL;dr lot of guesswork involved for yet another event that doesn't have any influence over the games on the platform.

As for the actual RP2 stuff: I don't know too much about the verse, so sure.

The ROBLOX stuff is a one-off event that doesn't have any long-term scaling to and from the media/games it takes place in. In fact, most of the ROBLOX events aren't any canon lore-related shtick that have any long-term impact on the settings of the games they're in. Look at Egg hunt 2019 and how it had no impact on any of the games on the sites despite it implicitly stating that the players have the ability to travel between space and time ("space and time" being the games in that case). None of the games acknowledge this at all, ROBLOX events arbitrarily choose games (moreso well-known ones) to take place in.
I never said the RPO event was canon to the games in it
Likewise, would have to look into RPT event for myself if there's any lore-related crap. Only goals listed are to jump into various games to get hats after doing some weird shtick.
There is nothing big yet besides maybe the Piggy section however bigger things are presumably coming up
The first RPO event on ROBLOX was a mockup of the storyline from the first book, not an entirely canon entry to the series. This one purely has the player going in various ROBLOX games under a similar mockup but instead of x major plot point it's a parody version for a one time thing.
I never said it wasn't

Thank you for that second vote

Back