• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 8 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just am hoping it's a supreme being who created everything and is like a multiversal character, as if the timelines continued after subaru dies then there would be like 20+ timelines by now, however a confirmation of an uncountable, or infinite timelines as subaru would just be taking over a version of himself from earlier in time from another timeline, that and a multiverse to multiverse+ god would be great.

Yeah a deity that knows about return by death would be interesting, can't see how they would interact with the characters though.

Maybe pandora or satella get so powerful, that the diety has no choice but to intervene, as they are posing a threat to multiple timelines? Or maybe the diety having observed everthing is interested in subaru, not that it will like give him powers, but sort of like in arc 4 trials, it shows him that indeed worlds do continue after he dies and shows him what happens.For what purpose would it do that idk probably cause it's interested and maybe subaru got so broken as a person cause idk emilia gets killed by satella or something and the diety shows him all the good he has done and people he has saved, and tells him not to give up.

I don't think the "one time line or multiverse" will be important plot again Subaru already had to deal with the possibility and kinda accepted it he will continue to redo the world if anyone of his friends die as he want ideal world where he is with everyone

So did "God" maybe summon subaru to create a perfect world than? Cause I really don't see the point of Subaru being summoned with that power. Lol Not to mention usually people try go back to their world but i understand why Subaru wants to stay.

Sorry about summoning the dragon argument haha :)

Subaru is shut it NEET\Otaku who got summoned into fantasy world and yeah he is idiot\irresponsible enough to not worry about his parents beside that he have nothing to worry about

satella is the one who gave him the power we know that and most likely the one who summoned him as well

Man I wonder the point of doing that and to think I actually start liking you Satella.

Man you are harsh with him calling the guy idiot cause he doesn't care about his family he isn't the only one and not everyone's family is worth remembering or caring for.

Satella is love she just need more screen time

his parents loved him he was their only son but he was teenage kid to know what it mean to have father and mother he realize how important they are to him later on though

She will get more with time for sure.

Oh,had no idea about those facts guess he is an idiot,but on the other side the world he is in now is still better plus i doubt he will get any (let's say girlfriend, but you know what I mean) in real world while there he at least has Rem.

He have harem in the other world "Emilia , Rem , beako , petra " and the list goes on , guess they more like family to subaru since his character is build on that he want to be surrounded by everyone he love or it's not worth the suffering he go through

You better be wrong with that family statement honestly I am bored with anime,novel's,manga and similar with characters that have obvious romance going on and than nothing happens.

Harem really isn't the correct word to use, subaru is surrounded by girls however, the only people subaru is romantically interested in is rem and emilia. Subaru and beatrice have a brother sister kind of relationship, petra just has a one sided crush on him and that's it there aren't anymore, maybe you could meli possibily also likes him but that's it he really doesn't like anyone else besides rem and emilia, he turned down crusch cause he already had a number 1 and 2, and said frederica wasn't his type, don't mislead william, zero lol.

I didn't say it's a harem I simple said if it ends without the conclusion of romance it's sh**.

Wait he is romantically interested in Rem? From when?

I told you spoilers will be thrown around, it's at the top of thread, how much do you want to know? Cause past this point if i answer that question will be a massive spoiler, if you don't care about spoilers cool.

Don't care about spoilers at all or else I wouldn't be asking questions.

Anyway I taught the "i love Emilia" concluded that question.

Rather than me telling you, you should go read the interlude chapters in the link at the top of the thread with all the translated materials so far, scroll down to arc 3 and read the interludes. This is the link, lets just say things turn to shit after where the anime ended.

Okay,found it. Subaru please if you turn into that nisekoi dude which can't choose one I ma gonna send krillin and he is going to found you and you are going to kill him.

In the process i actually started shipping Emilia and Ram a bit of girl love wouldn't hurt.

WilliamShadow said:
I didn't say it's a harem I simple said if it ends without the conclusion of romance it's sh**.
Wait he is romantically interested in Rem? From when?

You're really anime only then what are you doing here 0_0

@Pegasus just because subaru want to bang two girls doesn't stop it from being harem , harem in anime doesn't take the literal meaning of our world , hence SAO is harem and the MC have one girl he want not two , you can count 4-5 girls interested in subaru ~

never though of subaru x fredirca tappei shut that ship down from the very beginning

he turned down crusch cause he already had a number 1 and 2

bullshit as if ever subaru can touch Crusch's heart she wasn't interested in him from the beginning

and the hell happend to satella ?

Ah btw pegasus is messing around with you if you want to read where Subaru show his love for Rem you shoud read This and This

the hell are you doing pegasus ?

I didn't count him as being in love since he was straight forward saying "I love Emilia". I considered that she was more like a very important person to him, but not actually being in love with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back