• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 7 (aka rem: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explanation of the trials

Echidna: "The presents in the second TRIAL are entirely a phenomena which show scenes from fabricated worlds. The challenger taking the TRIAL... that'd be you this time. Taking influence from all the way into the details in your memory, the MEMORIES OF THE WORLD withdraws the people

Echidna: "Meaning that is entirely a well-made UNREALITY. The degree of their reconstruction is on an entirely different dimension from your self-produced imaginings and delusions, and as a fake reality those things would potentially occur. But, they're start-to-finish ARTIFICIAL UNREALITIES. If questioning whether they really happened, the answer is no affirmative."

So basically it draws from memories to create a well made fabricated reality, so while the events didn't actually happen, it wouldn't discredit any feats performed in them because it's using both the persons memories and the memory of the world which can see the past, present, future to create realities that would potentially occur..

Well i always felt whatever that affect the feat we took from Puck vs Reinhard but it shoudn't i guess

It shouldn't, it's using both the persons memories and the world's memories and the world knows everything. So if reinhard was portrayed to be this strong or have a certain ability that is most definetly true. It's just a matter of whether or not those events actually happened, it goes back to the whole parallel world thing, the 2nd trial is just creating realities that would potentially happen if parallel worlds existed, but we don't know if they do yet.

Talking about Rem there some heavy stuff going on right hyping for her birthday on 2\2 kodansha plan to milk the shit out of the character they will celebrate Rem's birthday in akihabara they will sale Rem's art\figure\lap lap pillow and stuff twitter is already full of official art from the artist

lol kodansha didn't give shit about "main heroine" birthday the other day

So this was the big announcement? What a disappointment, i expected an ova or something but instead get this, i love rem and all but this isn't what i wanted. Wait isn't it also ram's birthday as well? Guess nobody cares about her, and all this rem hype is just gonna increase the backlash once season 2 eventually comes.

It's too early, i need to go back to sleep, but before that, here is a fanmade arc 4 trailer

the announcement said the moment they drop it won't be video related so people won't go nuts you can see that even on google translation they will do even for a character birthday so it's unusual

and yeah kodansha want to milk the shit out of Rem they even been using her on promoting the series for few past events but it only back lash if seasons 2 comes , well i guess you can balme tappei for begin asshole on that but again he said he never expected her to be so popular

kodansha are ass*oles for ignoring Ram

i swear i was about to post this vidoe half hour ago but the moment i enter the site i got some work lol

TC chapter 11 and 4chan chapter 75 are out.

"The next moment, with a speed that broke the wind, the girl dashed out and struck her fist straight into Subaru."

Speed that broke the wind, is that supersonic?

Echidna: "That wasn't my instruction to Beatrice. I tied her to contract, making her wait for THEY... while waiting for the result of just who she would choose as THEY.

Echidna: "You see, she was created for a specific purpose. But necessity came up for her to stay alive in a fashion differing from her original objective... and for that sake she was distanced from here, where she then needed to be given a goal. It's in the sense of giving that hollow, empty girl a purpose for living, but yes it's necessary. And so I tied a contract with her."

So as i said before they doesn't exist echidna just told beatrice to wait for they in hopes of seeing the results of how beatrice would act, whether she would choose someone or not. Echidna is a straight up sociopath, she can't understand other peoples emotions.

^ you mean "that person" the japanese word literally translated into "that person" well "that person" in the end was someone beaatrice choose after all i don't know what is so ****** up about it , beatrice knew nothing about him and kept rejecting the people comes at her , she just wanted someone so Stubborn and she found what she's looking for

It's messed up because beatrice was alone for 400 years hoping for that person to show when she could have left anytime but didn't know that because echidna was just playing an experiment with her, 400 years is a long amount of time to be by yourself.

Zero i can't beleive you just posted all that, that was literally like 3 pages out of the 16 we got, i skipped over that, no way i am reading all that when it just basically means echidna won't always lead subaru to the optimal path and wants to use RBD to conduct her experiments.

4 chan chapter 76 is out:

She's a thin woman. Her arms dangle loosely as she stands without vigour, apparently looking at Subaru. An ebon dress —sewn from shadows arising underfoot—garbs her, its flesh pulsating almost as if in rhythm with her heartbeat. From wrists forward of the long sleeves of her dress Subaru sees her strangely pale fingers, and manages to estimate that the WITCH OF ENVY, like the other witches, possesses a countenance of more than according beauty. But, to confirm that, the most vital piece of information is missing. Subaru: "Seen it a bunch of times now, but... what's the deal with this?" A sable shadow cloaks everything from the witch's neck up, making visual confirmation impossible. Unlike the ebon dress robing her body, this shadow wavers like mist, concealing the WITCH OF ENVY's visage from Subaru.

Satella design when?

Echidna: "So you cut through my boundary and managed to get in. Brazenly trespassing even into my dream castle... always the egotist, aren't you."

Satella doesn't care if you are in a dream world or not she will come for you, ultimate yandere if i do say so myself.

Camilla: "We... well, I think... t-think, it's fine if... Minerva-chan's going to, to try... her best to, do it. But if s-she... umm... mm, she gets Minerva-chan... I-I'll kill, her." Echidna: "That's a dependable-sounding statement, but I'm sure I've told you countless times that your affinity with that thing is abhorrent. If there's anyone here who can resist it, it's only Sekhmet.

The witch of envy is practically mindless or more so single minded so yea carmilla wouln't be able to mind screw her plus the witch of envy has mind manipulation too.

Sekhmet: "It won't be possible for me to continuously seal its movements." You should know that power-wise it's not suited to that. Echidna: "Indeed I know. And so you just have to pulverize its limbs and throttle its neck. If you physically seal its movements and choke it, I can expunge it from this space."

Echidna really hates satella also pretty sure this confirms regen for satella, considering that sekmet doing all that wouldn't kill her and they would be forced to throw her out despite those injuries.

Liked the original better, plus don't like her purple boots should be the same color as her dress, i mean she might as well be bare legged, those boots are way too high.

—The reaction of his body, which is unconsciously attempting to feel RELIEVED when faced with Satella

its obvious at this point he and satella knew each other it's not just satella illusions he even said he can understand her love

How do they know each other though is the question, probably going to be some sort of time paradox, maybe subaru really is flugel.

Question heinkel, who was garfiel fighting in arc 5 again, i remember you saying something about him fighting someone and destroying pillars or something, the summary of arc 5 really leaves a lot to be desired it only has stuff related to major events.

It was Kurgan. He was a national hero of Volakia Empire.

And Sirius crashed the Pristella City Hall when fighting Aldebaran, who is another Earth Magic user.

Ah kurgan, the guy who got killed by regulus after regulus destroyed the entire city. Sirius fought aldebaran? I think you mean capella, capella fought him and transformed into a dragon and killed al with her poison blood but he revived many times thanks to his ability.

Say did garfiel win against kurgan?

Volume 11 illustration are Outand it such let down really , 60% about petra "its not even funny at this pont " and we got no shadow satella

we got fully transformed garfiel tho

They're really pushing Petra to be the new Rem after old Rem went to sleep huh.

Dat Echidna though.

That most likely the case yup , she even have way more screen time than what she had in the WN , kodansha is doing their job

Echidna playing that "maiden" role as perfect as she is

No sehkmet for two volumes even though she should been there since volume 10 and giving Petra more screen time than she already have make me want to hang Kodanhsa and tappei

and probably she cast her gaze down. His heart thinks its desire to gently stroke her hair, speak words to ease her pained face, whisper loves to her and make her smile. And although he denies it this much, his heart continues to urge that he LOVE Satella

so this pretty much confirm that subaru does love satella and know it , didn't expected author will go that far though it was obvious

Seems chapter 77 is out, i will go read it then. I mean was it after dying against julis, i don't remember but there was a scene where he also felt like he loved satella. This whole situation is just weird, wanna see how tappei is gonna explain it but i expect some sort of time paradox or something else to do with time.

Well this is also the first time i hear he straight up said he love satella i alway thought he have some attrachent to her he can't explain

it's obvious the story was going that direction tho , the scene you talk about was to "unknow " girl who call him subaru-kun they didn't said it was satella

Subaru: "The pain and the suffering! All of it, all only on me! Finish it all with me, and how is that not grand! I grit my teeth, stifle my ire and my woe and my all and my every, and no matter how terribly I die, the despair doesn't get to touch anybody else! Beginning to end all the hurts only on me, and what is wrong with that! How is anything to fault with that!"

And to think we used to think he didn't care who died as long as rem and emilia were ok, he really is a typical protagonist, wanting to save everyone. On another note he also has a severe inferiority complex just like rem.

Volume 11 illustrations are out we see the rabbit and transformed garfiel.

^ all re:zero volumes illustrations have average count of 12-13 image thse post have only 9 of them mean there still 3 more

i really don't understand the whole situation with satella didn't Subaru like told her straight up "i hate you " back at ch 52 ? but now he says he just love being close to her and these stuff

That was the witch of envy back in chapter 52, maybe he loves satella and hates the witch of envy, you know which is really confusing since satella is the one who consumed the witches and half the fricking world and not the witch of envy and even the witches don't hate satella but instead the witch of envy when it was satella who consumed them.

idk was it said that every single evil action was done by the witch of envy ? i mean it's really confusing based on what information we had he only meet satella twice "first at end of ar 3 " and second in this chapter , it's not like any of them know anything else than talking her love to subaru though satella can express it with words and more peaceful way while envey can only say "i love you " and kill everything around her

Subaru show affection whatever he meet satella while he absolutely hate witch of envy

i still remember when he went nuts because she called him "subaru-kun" like lol , i wonder if satella used to call him that as well

The difference between satella and the witch of envy is that satella doesn't proceed to murder everything on sight and keep saying i love you over and over again with no regard for how subaru feels, while with satella she doesn't just murder everything and she actually cares about subaru's well being since she wanted him to love himself. Think of it like this, subaru is just an object to the witch of envy, she is completely possessive, while satella genuinely seems to care about subaru as a person.

Rem real life size figure price is 12,600 dollars !!! LOL i can buy a car with that money

You must be rich madafacker to buy that

Source Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back