• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Kinder CRT - OBSCURE VERSE ALERT PLEASE CHECK EVEN IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT OR I WILL BE STUCK IN THIS HEck FOREVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Alright so we have one profile for this game and I wanna revise it. Also gore warning ig, although the game's graphics mean it's not too shocking IMO.

First off, 7-C has gotta go, it's done with (possibly overtime) reality warping and doesn't scale to AP.

As for 9-B, here's some justifications since the fire explosions probably don't scale to AP. (Far superior to monsters who can tear off human heads or throw someone hard enough to break a street lamp and can fight the protagonists who have defeated those monsters)

As for lifting strength, "At least Class 1", since the head that was ripped off was that of a 3rd grader.

Speed doesn't have actual logic behind it RN but the rating is correct, I'll add "who can move this fast" at the end.

Weaknesses Addition: His powers are based on his Red Rose Book and he will lose them if it is destroyed. Using Andromeda too much will tire him out. Has a tendency to hold back at first.

Anyway, abilities. Everything not mentioned here (Save SPC) gets removed

Far superior to monsters who can tear off human heads
These types of feats are 9-C now, so I'm iffy on using it as a 9-B feat (butobviouslyitcanbeusedasupportingevidence). The lamp post one is fine.
First off, 7-C has gotta go, it's done with (possibly overtime) reality warping and doesn't scale to AP.
Obviously agree with this.
We classify this at death manipulation last time I checked, so there's that. The other plant manip thing is obviously fine.
This is just BFR. Unless he, like, picked them up and GTFO'd during the convo, then yea it's teleportation.

Everything else in the OP is fine.
now this is the part where i announce to everyone reading this that if they want someone to blindly agree to their crt for an obscure verse nobody has heard about then contact me please

These types of feats are 9-C now, so I'm iffy on using it as a 9-B feat (butobviouslyitcanbeusedasupportingevidence). The lamp post one is fine.
Honestly idk if the lamp one would be 9-B so at least 9-C would be better
We classify this at death manipulation last time I checked, so there's that. The other plant manip thing is obviously fine.
fair
This is just BFR. Unless he, like, picked them up and GTFO'd during the convo, then yea it's teleportation.
can be both

As for 9-B, here's some justifications since the fire explosions probably don't scale to AP. (Far superior to monsters who can tear off human heads or throw someone hard enough to break a street lamp and can fight the protagonists who have defeated those monsters)
If I get this right, the monster killed the girl, left the corpse standing there and went away. After some time she was found by the characters, and only then her head fell off, right? Iirc that's 9-C, tho.
Breaking the street lamp should be 9-B, but can we account that as pure force generated by the monsters, and not simple gravity? He victim was throws out of the window of a pretty big palace.

If it's the same link, then the head was cleaved off, not ripped, so LS probably doesn't apply here.

Speed doesn't have actual logic behind it RN but the rating is correct, I'll add "who can move this fast" at the end.
That seems the classic cheat to increase the movement speed of characters in modded RPGs, tbh.
Or is it something the game allows you to do normally?

Weaknesses Addition: His powers are based on his Red Rose Book and he will lose them if it is destroyed. Using Andromeda too much will tire him out. Has a tendency to hold back at first.
These should be fine, but you have to link scans to prove the first two things.

This seems more fourth wall awareness, as the other characters don't seem to hear the music.

Why would this be telepathy?

I'd call this possibly, since he might have already had the gun with him.

Everything else seems fine.

OP looks good.
Though I do agree that killing the trees probably works better as Limited Death Manipulation. BFR can be added to the Teleportation as well.

first off i should actually say i made this all like half a year ago so i don't actually remember the game too well lol
If I get this right, the monster killed the girl, left the corpse standing there and went away. After some time she was found by the characters, and only then her head fell off, right? Iirc that's 9-C, tho.
yea
Breaking the street lamp should be 9-B, but can we account that as pure force generated by the monsters, and not simple gravity? He victim was throws out of the window of a pretty big palace.
you would not get enough speed for that from the fall she took i think so i assumed the monster threw her downwards
Or is it something the game allows you to do normally?
yeah
These should be fine, but you have to link scans to prove the first two things.
fffffffffffffffine
This seems more fourth wall awareness, as the other characters don't seem to hear the music.
maybe
Why would this be telepathy?
cuz he never actually knew them before, he just kinda sensed that they were, could be esp tho

you would not get enough speed for that from the fall she took i think so i assumed the monster threw her downwards
It could also be that the developer doesn't have accurate knowledge of how speed and force work.
Adding the fact it happens off screen, I'd say it should be just "Possibly 9-B", with 9-C as a base, if the other main feat is beheading people.

It seems more another form of ESP, tbh.
Ehhh, I'm not so sure tbh.
It doesn't fit the ESP description nor the possible uses we have listed IMO.

"Extrasensory Perception, also known as sensing, detection, or a sixth sense, is the ability to detect energy signatures, matter signatures, or the like near the user."

Though perhaps it's a limited form of Empathic Manipulation? The Empathic Manipulation page says this:

"The ability to allow to influence feelings and emotions. Usually associated with mental manipulation, but can sometimes be carried out in other ways (e.g., direct biochemical effects). Controlling emotions can be divided into manipulating positive and negative emotions. Also possible to use the absorption of emotions and their conversion into energy, as well as predicting the enemy's actions by comprehending his emotions."

EDIT: yeah, seems this works actually. Mantis, who can detect and manipulate others' emotions is only given Empathic Manipulation on her page.

Last edited:
Sensing specific people is still ESP, tho.
We list energy signatures because it's very common, but sensing everything kind of thing (energy, souls, emotions, people, animals...) without using the standard 5 senses, should be ESP.
To me, it's more likely that Yuuichi used his powers to track down every person who suffered from depression, instead of reading the mind of each of them.

Empathic should be given only if a character is able to influence or control emotions.
So, unless Yuuichi actively made them depressed, he shouldn't have EM.

sensing depression is totally not EM, ESP works by me

Back