• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Creators Altair Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can commence the upgrade or discussion about the upgrade now. Altair didn't appear in the final episode so nothing else to add.

Also they finally played God of Ink. Yay!

So here is what Altair should be listed at:

She should have a Base Key which will be 8-B for being able to damage Mamika who tanked her Magical Splash Flare, yes Mamika died afterwards, but she was already on the point of death because of Altair's attack yet she was able to survive her Magical Splash Flare on top of that.

Altair's durability likewise should be City Block level for tanking the Magical Splash Flare, though an argument could be made she survived thanks to her causality manipulation, however Altair's powers are constantly added to, so we don't know if she had the ability then, and really don't see why her durability would be lower than a weaker character like Mamika anyway. This version of Altair should have clairvoyane as well.

As for the other key, it should be When strengthened by the audience, which will be Low 2-C for creating a universe.

So the abilities that needed to be added on to Altair's profile are

Clairvoyance (Was able to view multiple parts of the stadium from afar.)

Paralysis (Sirius paralyzing Altair with a magic circle. Altair should also have this due to being the original.)

Creation (Created an entire universe from nothing.)

Do we need to ask for input on whether or not she should have physical immunity via conceptual manipulation and type 8 immortality or should we ignore those?

I already explained why i don't think she should have physical attack immunity and type 8 immortality, physical attack immunity is an NLF and her durability is above what selesia has been shown to be capable of so logically selesia shouldn't be able to hurt her.

As for the type 8 immortality it's referrencing the fact that altair will continue to gain new powers as long as stories about her are created, doesn't mean she won't die as long as stories about her are created.

Alright than so no physical damage immunity or type 8 immortality. Is there any other abilities we missed or is that all?

After looking very closely, it doesn't seem that lightning attack didn't actually come out from a cloud it just formed in the middle of the sky above the clouds. Well it seemed like a cloud was there at first but it just vanished.

There were clouds when it was used in her backstory, but the case you described is what's shown more consistently in the series.

I'm guessing that means it's not going to be any different than the other attacks?

Vid of the backstory? What ep was it? Anyway lets further discuss this on my wall, not really to relevant to the topic here.

That was in relation to the whole physical attack immunity stuff, altair herself hasn't been shown to use concept manipulation as far as i remember,

As so it's technically concept manipulation but it's not combat oriented? Also, should we discuss what we'll do about the manga and novel of Re:Creators?

The physical attack immunity was when selesical said physical attacks don't work on her, so she has to attack her concept itself, it's an obvious NLF to say no physical attack will work on her.

However, altair escaped being trapped in something which attacked her concept itself and sealed her in infinite space, it's some sort of concept manipulation, but a really specific one, i think it's more so resistance though.

I dont think she is immune to physical attacks,also Alicteria was able to damage her.So, she would be like 8B physicaly and low 2c with hax,and her durability should be at least 8B.Also,i dont think her low 2c is battle required,unless she shows that.

Wasn't it already agreed that Altair is going to have two keys instead of just one? One 8-B the other just Low 2-C for creating a universe. Since other characters like Rosalina are also Low 2-C for creating a universe.

I dont see a reason to creat 2 keys,she is Low 2c only by creating a world,her standard battle requried AP should be at least 8B.Like 8B normally,Low-2C via hax.

There are a lot of characters on this site that are rated Low 2-C for creating an universe. Also Altair didn't just create an universe I'm pretty sure she also destroyed or remade the universe she created to save Setsuna into a humongous cathedral. Since everything turned into a white void before the cathedral was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back