• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ravioli ravioli, don't slime the dragon loli.

For me? Pretty sure Ophis isn't really that experienced fighting, despite it's age.

Not sure is that is enough.

Ditto isn't really the most experienced fighter either. I'll go with inconclusive cause everything else is the same

It is plenty experienced in fighting. Prehaps not someone like the dragon, but like all pokemon, it fight on a daily basis.

Actually, out of all wild Pokemon, I'd say Ditto is among those who fight the least.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Well

1) I detest both of these series (tho Pokemon not nearly as much).

2) You said the idea was to bait people who were expecting Kanna. You used Kanna for your own personal gain. Unforgivable. </div>
Dxd I can understand. Why detest pokemon tho?

And if I make a match with kanna?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I just think turn-based gameplay is about as fun as watching paint dry.

Depends on if she wins </div></div>

This actually hurt me on a conceptual level

LightinAnt said:
Realistically speaking, can Ditto even win a battle except if his enemy is just a brainless monster?
Yes. Ditto, despite what many believe, is a relatively skilled fighter. Skilled enough to be able to fight off its fellow pokemon despite them having up to decades of experience in fighting and ditto not having any advantage on them.

As long as his enemy is unskilled or simply doesn't go all out from right away, ditto can have the advantage.

Back