• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rating your SPOOKY profile pictures ("very subjective" EDITION)

This is basically similar to the other profile picture rating threads, such as the one made by @Arceus0x, but obviously Halloween-themed. It doesn't just have to be a Halloween-related profile picture though; you can have it rated even if it's a random character from a horror media or a character that you just find disturbing. Unlike the threads made by Arceus, we won't use an "objective" rating system, I will just rate it based on what I think of it, because my opinion matters the most on the wiki and forum of course.

Be quiet. Your life is nothing. You serve ZERO purpose. You should kill yourself NOW. And give someone a piece of that oxygen, and ozone layer, that we use so that we can breath on this blue trapped bubble. Because what are you here for? To worship me? KILL YOURSELF. I mean that, with 100%, with 1000%.

Look out, I'm a wild Persona fan who will wank Yu Narukami to be able to one shot SMT god's like YHWH. Fear me.

In all seriousness tho, Ik my pfp ain't scary but, following.

does mine count
Uhh, red eyes and sinister smile, 4/10 I guess.
Let see if spoopy
STOP POSTING ABOUT KAMEN RIDER IXA. I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT. MY FRIENDS ON VSBW FORUM SEND ME MATCHES, ON DISCORD IT'S ******* MATCHES. I was in a server, right? And ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just Ixa stuff. I showed my shirt to my girlfriend and I said "Hey babe, give me your button" HAHAHA BAM BAM BEATIN HEART. BAM BAM BURNING HEART. I ******* looked at a fruit bat and said "PLEASE RETURN THAT LIFE TO GOD". I looked at my fist and said "FIST-TO-HO-ON"

outta ten.

Back