• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RaSputin vs RaZputin grace

Well that's I finding pretty funny because of how Razputin and Rasputin are same tier so I can make this Ra*putin fight.

Plot: Instead of his canonical death Rasputin decided to not touch Romanovs and made a plan, to collect Romanov's family in one place to kill them. Later in 80's 31-st December, family of Romanov's gathered in red square, near to Moscow river to celebrate the new year. Rasputin was almost close to make his plan real. But one boy fastly came to save the day.
Razputin Aquato mainly came here with an unknown mission but as soon as he seen suspicious man with unkind intentions he came to help.
Raz: You know, if you would choose more common outfit you would look less suspicious.
Rasputin became more angrier, and despite of his rage on Romanovs firstly he decided to go with boy.
Gladly for him, he previously looked on Raz by his clairvoyance and knows about Raz's water curse.

So rules:
Battle place: Bridge over Moscow river.
Rasputin have prior knowledge about Razputin.
Range is 50 meters.
Speed is equalized.

Man who curses:
Boy who's cursed: 7 (@SuperDino85, @Starter_Pack, @Popted2, @Expectro2000xxx, @Sonicflare9, @Smashtwig, @EMagoIorSouI)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I think Razputin Aquato takes this fight home in the bag. He seems to have a mobility advantage over Rasputin thanks largely to his time in the circus and a little bit to levitation. Since you started them so far apart though I do believe Raz A. will open with beams and/or confusion grenades, so well placed shots with those can probably end the fight right there. If that doesn’t work, the boy can eventually work his way to the man, slap that mini-door on his head, and change him into a good guy that likes gardening or something like that.

Long story short, Razputin Aquato for the win.

Well psycho portal passes through the limit of 18 underage, however that kind of stuff usually requires more preparation cause if Raz would enter in mental world in middle of combat he would be in state of trance like here.

Before people would say it's a stomp Raz can't directly kill Rasputin due to his immortality and Rasputin with prior knowledge can try to use Raz's curse against him. But I believe eventually like Anastasia did, Raz should also be able to understand the item from which Rasputin gains powers and destroy it after some time in middle of combat.

Well psycho portal passes through the limit of 18 underage, however that kind of stuff usually requires more preparation cause if Raz would enter in mental world in middle of combat he would be in state of trance like here.

Before people would say it's a stomp Raz can't directly kill Rasputin due to his immortality and Rasputin with prior knowledge can try to use Raz's curse against him. But I believe eventually like Anastasia did, Raz should also be able to understand the item from which Rasputin gains powers and destroy it after some time in middle of combat.
Oh, I was sure that would put both of them in a trance but idk what the person on the receiving end can do while they have a door on their head so idk.

To acknowledge your second and third points though, it seems in this case that trying to use Raz’s curse against him would be so obnoxiously difficult, because Raz would more than likely use his circus training or levitation to his advantage, that Rasputin would get pissed and switch to a more aggressive tactic, and then the whole thing with Rasputin’s little canister thingy is where “a few well placed shots” was supposed to come into play, but I guess I didn’t clarify it very well the first time. Additionally, Raz could probably figure out Rasputin’s weakness related to the object through literally mind-reading, which I’m pretty sure Raz can do in combat.

With the tilte I thought it was the Rasputin of Fate but seems he don't have a profile, well, the justification make senses to me so Raz FRA.

Back