• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Raz bonus abilities.

Basically the title, after replaying psychonauts, I found some new feats, but that for late, at this moment want to pay attention on some abilities previously not noticed by me.

1. Enhanced Senses - if being more particular, smell and hearing. Raz was able to feel the smell of creature while others couldn't even notice something in same cutscene he even shown able to detect others by smell. Could hear what Dr. Loboto doing with Dogen from far distance.
2. Memory Manipulation. Application for his psycho portal abilities, Raz can get memories of person he gets on head. For Instance, here Raz gets full backstory of one of the villain by getting inside of his mind and after opening vault seeing what that villain experienced. If being more specific, on each level/mind Raz can get those Memory Vaults, by which, he can get memories of each character.
3. Self-Healing via Dream Fluff candy.
4. Energy Absorption. He can absorb Positive Mental Health to restore his health. He can also absorb Confusion Ammo for confusion and Mean little balls of hate, which restore energy/ammo for PSI blasts(though at the end of the game Razputin doesn't require an ammo for both abilities).
5. He can connect and communicate with other agent Ford Crueler through Bacon though it is unknown for me which ability he can get exactly from it. Also by using it, Raz can retreat if want to Ford Cruller which I believe would be limited Teleportation.
6. Rename of "In someone's mind" Key to "In Mental world" key, as each level and just all mind levels are called "Mental Worlds". Also due to change of Multiple Personalities, in justification of Psycho Portal it should be renamed to "Split Personalities" or Straightforwardly "Type 1 Multiple Selves".
7. Another addition to Psycho Portal, in another words Empathic Manipulation. I know what you are thinking: "Oleggator, but Raz already have Empathic Manipulation through Psycho portal". And you will be right but now Empathic Manipulation would be less limited. If saying more correctly Raz can collect Emotional Baggage by which he resolves an emotional issues.
8. Accelerated Development, Training; Abilities; Raz learns abilities very fast during his trainings so that's it. (Like seriously it requires years to become a psychonaut and Raz pretty well mastered good amount of Psychic abilities for a single day).
9. Change of Range. Basically his psychic abilities can be used in tens of meters. That's more safe than Range: "Longer when using various psychic powers". Since Raz can use his Clairvoyance in more longer distances: "Higher with clairvoyance".
10. At last but not least, Raz mental world Key can also gain ability dimension travel through Smelling salts. As with this salt Raz can escape Mental World back to real one and if needed come back (It can be named differently but at this moment I decided to name ability as DT, would like to be corrected).
That's it for now.

Last edited:
Okay so I don't think some of the links are working per se regardless

1. Seems legit
2. I guess this works?
3. Healing seems fine, it could also technically count as a form of resurrection as one is consumed automatically should Raz lose all his health as well. Leon Belmont has a thing called a Death Doll that brings him back to life by dying in his stead so it might be Limited Type 8 Immortality too
4. This seems fine albeit not exactly combat applicable
5. Dunno what to call this, might be a form of teleportation tho would Cruller be considered outside help? Might also count as summoning
6. Works for me
7. Yeah Emphatic Manip is like already not exactly combat applicable afaik so yeee
8. One could make the argument that Raz is just a prodigy but the timescale can indicate this yes.
9. Sure, helps to get a proper grasp on his range
10. DT can work I guess

Also E, didn't noticed links for psychonauts wiki not working(at least for me).

Last edited:
(next step would be 3 feats btw. First is telekinesis LS where Raz can lift pretty much decent stuff, from big grain of salt and wood figures with canons to stone boulders, another speed feat where Raz can seemingly dodge sniper rifle and AP feat by big censor on Sasha's Mental World. But I would do that stats part more later)

Last edited:
Everything seems good, but remember to add links to everything that currently doesn't have them. (even just for key points, like requiring years to become a psychonaut).

Also, remember to make the distinction between what can be considered standard and optional equipment.

Yeah the candy imo should also count as resurrection cause they activate as soon as Raz's health reaches zero
I think I'll probably make this as self-ressurection and limited type 8 immortality (also would note somewhere in ability that Raz can have only 3 at a time, so if people would ask how much candies he can carry. That's a game mechanic but there's no anti-eviedehce that he can carry more so would assume at this moment that he can carry 3). As yes, it's pulling out automatically after Raz's death and as long as Raz have them they will automatically revive him with giving full hp.

Both Salt, Bacon (For which I guess would add 2 limited abilities, Teleportation FRA and telepathy by which Raz can communicate with Ford whenever he wants) and candies are standard equipment so would add as standard equipment.

Anyway, would start with redaction.

Back