• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rapunzel revisions (Tangled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, I still disagree with the upgrade on principal.

Whether or not the calc is correct, I don't believe the actual feat is as hyped up as it is said to be. While it says it'll destroy Corona ten times over, the context of the show displays the weapon as an incendiary. It explodes, but the destructive aspect of the weapon are the flames it spreads.
I agree that the ten times over part can be meaningless in our calculations.

However, the kingdom size data can still be useful.

TBH what we need to truly consider is how much such bombs are placed to trigger the destruction of one Corona Kingdom and how much such energy will be released as a result - Rapunzel tanked the destruction energies and diverted the energies to outer space ultimately so we know either an explosion or an energy to start fire all around in a large area.

While one unfinished cigarette or even some natural sunlight can cause a wildfire that costs a lot of damage, the power output from the outcome destruction is what Rapunzel tanked and diverted.

We may in return: determine how many forests are in the kingdom, determine the number of trees in them, the type of trees, energy required to start a fire on one such tree from 20 degrees Celsius, and done.

Also... Should I pick another time to rework the speed given the Corona Kingdom size finally set?
Do you mean the character speeds for this verse? If so, what do you have in mind?

Do you mean the character speeds for this verse? If so, what do you have in mind?
After the verdict by Hunterzillas, maybe we cannot use the speed yield from diverting the energies as proposed by the OP.

However, H said the bombs are in fact incendiaries, and heating a tree to burn by itself still requires energy.

As another feat, there was a time Rapunzel raised a lot of spikes to impale an army of giant robots. Can this be calculated as well?

Well, you are the calc group member. I trust your sense of judgement regarding what is feasible in these areas.

So... what became of this?
The size of Corona Kingdom was found and accepted.
However, people argued that those bombs were incendiaries and the formula to calculate the energy used to kick up the burn across an area needs to be determined and cannot be substituted with an air blast or a ground explosion.

To otherwise find the maximum AP of the long hair magic princess I want to find a clip where "Rapunzel raised a lot of spikes to impale an army of giant robots".

However, people argued that those bombs were incendiaries and the formula to calculate the energy used to kick up the burn across an area needs to be determined and cannot be substituted with an air blast or a ground explosion.

To otherwise find the maximum AP of the long hair magic princess I want to find a clip where "Rapunzel raised a lot of spikes to impale an army of giant robots".
I would appreciate if others here help Jasonsith out with this.

Can somebody here write a list of the members that have helped out here previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?

Can somebody here write a list of the members that have helped out here previously, so I can send a notification to them, please?
I still need help with this, so we can get something constructive done here.

Can you or somebody else here explain what we currentlyneed to do here please? After that I can ask for some further help.

Are you willing to ask for help via our official calculation evaluation request thread?

If that does not work out, I can directly ask our calc group members for help again.

Are you willing to ask for help via our official calculation evaluation request thread?

If that does not work out, I can directly ask our calc group members for help again.
Posted in thread 'Calculation Evaluations (New forum)'

https://vsbattles.com/threads/calculation-evaluations-new-forum.107523/post-4603076

No feedback

Posted in thread 'Calculation Evaluations (New forum)'

https://vsbattles.com/threads/calculation-evaluations-new-forum.107523/post-4603076

No feedback
Okay. Thank you for the information.

@KieranH10 @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment

Would any of you be willing to help us out, so we can finally conclude this thread, please? Preferably tell us here if you accept.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Is somebody willing to apply everything that has been accepted here then?

Do we also apply the blast speed as well?

This will make Rapunzel:
Attack Potency: At least Street level physically (Threw a frying pan hard enough to put a hole through her bedroom door). Likely Large Town level at her maximum magical potential (Created a big explosion that can reach the horizon).
Speed: At least Supersonic (Her magical blast can reach such speed)
Durability: At least Street level physically. Likely Large Town level at her maximum magical potential (Shielded herself and Eugene from the explosion at the epicenter).

Last edited:
As long as these statistics are based on accepted calculations, they should be fine to apply.

However, you should obviously make a distinction between magical attack speed, combat speed, and running/travel speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back