• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rapunzel revisions (Tangled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I am…super late on this

The Rapunzel profile is buns. Like completely buns. It’s missing so much and is super downplayed. The chick is haxxed as shit with deconstruction out the wazoo with things like the Hurt Incantation. But that’s not even the least of it.

Y’all got the country level girl at building level.

Her hair tanks a blast that would destroy the country of Corona 10x over and reduce it to ashes.

credit to @Js250476 for the rough calc…

Also shown in that calc is the speed of Rapunzel’s laser. Subrel+.

furthermore, Rapunzel swings with Zhan Tiri was a storm that covered the entirety of Corona.

I’m gonna keep this open for discussion. But regardless, the profile is in a desperate need for change.

ngl I did this because Tllm said I wouldn’t and I said “Ard bet”

One small problem, the rules state the calculations need to be done in an organized blog post format on the wiki, and needs an evaluation from a current VSBW calc group member.

However, once those are done. I am personally in support of this.

Btw Js, does Rapunzel have any other hax besides the Hurt Incantation? Also, what does it qualify for? Is it death, deconstruction, and aging all in one?

If this gets accepted, I think that a profile for Zhan Tiri might be useful and interesting.
Anyways, I agree with the upgrade.

Btw Js, does Rapunzel have any other hax besides the Hurt Incantation? Also, what does it qualify for? Is it death, deconstruction, and aging all in one?
She does have some pretty neat stuff yeah the Decay incantation is definitely death manipulation I would think since it causes everything in the surroundings to wither and decay and the environment to blacken and lose life. She does have some really nifty abilities too like the fourth incantation where she essentially goes full Avatar State/Super Sayian and levitates as she exhibits an aura of energy that she can use and unleash.

She does have some pretty neat stuff yeah the Decay incantation is definitely death manipulation I would think since it causes everything in the surroundings to wither and decay and the environment to blacken and lose life. She does have some really nifty abilities too like the fourth incantation where she essentially goes full Avatar State/Super Sayian and levitates as she exhibits an aura of energy that she can use and unleash.

Bruh what? Since I’ve only seen the movie… this is hilariously epic.

Bruh what? Since I’ve only seen the movie… this is hilariously epic.
Yeah Tangled Adventures is a fantastic show. Has the same lovable and wonderful characters from the movie and expands on them and the world they live in. With great humor really charming animation style a amazing story and a lot of exciting and epic moments that really elevates the series even further. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed the movie.

I haven’t even talked to you in like a year
Anyways if everyone else okay with it sure, I’m planning on binging the whole show again and create a draft with references for everything

Rapunzel needs several Keys considering she doesn’t have all powers at once so

Also if I see anyone going “She cut her hair bro, she country level” I’ll hunt them down

One small problem, the rules state the calculations need to be done in an organized blog post format on the wiki, and needs an evaluation from a current VSBW calc group member.

However, once those are done. I am personally in support of this.
I still think this above post needs to be clarified if a wiki blog post wasn't made already. ^

I can help with that
Statement for the bomb turning Corona to ashes

Statment it would destroy it 10 times over

Rapunzel tanking it

image0.png

Map of Corona

I can help with that
Statement for the bomb turning Corona to ashes

Statment it would destroy it 10 times over

Rapunzel tanking it

image0.png

Map of Corona

Thanks, now that the links are added I will post the calculation on the calculation evaluation thread so that it can be evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back