• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rappa (MHA) vs Killer Croc (Post-Crisis)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Being looking for a fight with Rappa for a while, and I think this is it.

Speed is equalized.

who wins?

Rappa: PTSOXMONKEY99, Dragon Emperor23, (2)

Killer Croc: (0)

Rappa (MHA)
KillerCrocRenderMadeByRyukama

This is a pretty good match

On one hand, Rappa's extremely aggressive fighting style will definitly give Croc some trouble, and he's a pretty skilled combatant, having fought in underground fighting rings against numerous people with numerous types of Quirks. He's also stronger

On the other hand, Croc has been dealing with with opponents who outskill him for years (albeit through relying on brute force), and his own background with wrestling will help him somewhat. Plus, his regen and pain tolerance combined with his scaley hide should let him tough out Rappa's ORAORA barrage, especially since he can only go full blast for a few seconds.

Their both sorta/kinda meat heads who rely on overpowering their foes, so I highly doubt this will be a match of skill and more of a match of endurance and brute strength.

That said, I think that Rappa takes this via being stronger (he stomped a building level+ whereas Croc is only building level), and his punch rush should let him overpower Croc's regen and pain tolerance enough to knock him out at the very least

Well now that I think about is, is this match even fair?

Rappa one shot Kirishima, who's building level+, and Croc's only building level. Doesn't he get AP stomped?

Yeah, kinda forgot that Kirishima got upgraded to Building level+ via scaling to Bakugou.

Dammit... Well good thing I already have some more fights planned. (Though I should triple check their stats first)

Back