• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
TFW when you see people only use Kenshiro from the series but don't see others like his eldest brothers or the people he fought throughout said series being used. GG, people. -_-;

Okay so....onto this thing:

Scenario: So Raoh was doing his whole conquering the land of....wherever the hell the majority of HnK took place at. He was just doing his usual hobby of going around villages and towns that haven't been f'd up completely by the aftermath of the Nuclear War until one day, a ship cameby....a big one at that.

Some people came out of there and there comes the leader of said group Zod. Zod apparently sensed something different about the world that "Kal El" was dropped off to (made up story. True story was that he ended up in the HnK world....somehow....don't question on this, just roll with it). He asked Raoh about it only for the guy to go "I do not know anyone by the name of this 'Kal El'." Then Zod decides to fight him as he sensed a powerful aura from this big looking guy in black armor/clothing (probably a made up thing i did but please roll with it). Before this, he then sends the other people who were with him to go around the planet and do....whatever like rule the planet and make it Krypton 2.0 or something, idk. *shrugs* Which leaves him and Raoh there.....and his majestic horse.....and his army who just stand there to watch their leader fight some guy from out of the planet......okay~

Profiles of combatants:

Raoh, the King of Fist.

General Zod, former leader of Krypton's Military force.

Battle Details:

-Both are in-character but obviously willing to kill

-Match is won by either Death, KO, or Incapacitation.....or until either one is no longer able to fight anymore.

-Raoh can't use Muso Tensei (can't see how this would work going by the scenario i made above, so he's going be using just his Toki/battle aura and his Hokuto Shinken and his varient of it, Go no Ken. Also i think that given the scenario, this would likely be before he and Kenshiro first fought.) and Zod would be like how his first fight with Superman from the movie as.

-Battle takes place outside some town area. Lots of buildings to crash through or destroy, and good view of the deserted ground of everything else.....yeah....that's about all i can say really.

Tally:

Raoh: 3

Zod: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Who wins this fight and why? Will the King of all Fists triumph over the Kryptonian like his youngest brother did to another (reference, people. we had a match about that.)? Or will the Kryptotian take down the martial artist of Hokuto and make the world a new Krypton?

Hmmm, this is a tough one, however here's how I see this fight going and who is the superior fighter.

In terms of fighting skill it's obvious who is the better fighter, raohs skill is on par with Kenshiro and his knowledge over fighting goesbeyond just hokuto Shinken and go no Ken. Jut like Ken Raoh can use the sueichein to figure out assimilate other fighting styles, Raoh has access to the likes of some of the Nanto sei Ken,from watching and studying it from afar like Suicho Ken and southers hoo Ken. Nanto is able to slice up from both close and long range and can negate healing factors. Raoh doesn't just have skill on him, he's also able to use his fighting aura and block and push zod back far. Zod is no doubt strong even having the edge in AP and Durabilty, however Raoh still has hokuto Shinken, and before you say kryptonions don't have human anatomy, they do have pressure points and in the case of Souther once Raoh relaxes that zod isn't human he will being deducing where they are and pretty quick like Ken does, he was smart enough to predict outcomes in all his fights like predicting juuzas ultimate would kill him if he went full power but reacted quickly and countered it. Once he figures out zods anatomy (which won't take long hell effectively take him down.) even though speed is equalized hokuto fighters have sort of precognition when fighting and unconsciously react to everything even when they themselves are not acting on that action called Musō Insatsu (Unconcious Shadow Kill): A technique that anticipates and evades an enemy's mortal attack before projecting a subconscious counterattack. so yah he edges out in speed by reacting quicker. Zod is strong and has the AP and Durabilty to last long in this fight, and while heat vision would be deadly raohs Durabilty and his huge resistance for heat.( literally did not care his body was covered fire and, hshould be similar to his brother Kaioh who literally bathed in lava and was unaffected. So yah the king of fist takes this one via skill, and precog giving him an edge in speed. Also hax helps out a lot.

Damn, i forgot about this thread. ^^;

Hey Grudge since Zod has about the same level of speed, you think it's good to take out the speed equalize part?

Depends how much of difference is their in speed. Raoh still has precog and an always active aura shield too help against those who are faster than him. If it's like Mach 1100 vs Mach 3000 than yah

That is a tough call for me giving my lack of knowledge regarding Raoh, but I am aware of General Zod. I suppose due to reasons stated above, I suppose Raoh win this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back