• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul Gun vs Roblox (Cabinbatake vs Javen Playz) [GRACE]

Please don't. I'm begging you. Sleep is important.
I don't have school tmrw so haha-
I'll probs just try to finish up whispers profile
Potato Bake should be able to aimdodge (being no stranger to love guns due to being an assassin, after all), use smoke to sneak up on Javen and go for a soul-empowered sword slash
Javen is cautious in battle so he'll likely teleport to higher ground to see where doawk cabin fever is if he spots him he'll start using spas again with pray and spray

It's good dude get that sweet sweet nectar sleep
wot
Javen is cautious in battle
his entire demeanor would say otherwise
so he'll likely teleport to higher ground to see where doawk cabin fever is if he spots him he'll start using spas again with pray and spray
Cabin Potato would be able to see Javen's soul because da eye and he'd try to flank him by going around the back and using Soul pistol

If that happens Javen brings out the katana and engages in a sword fight with Cabbage Nevermind
Mr. P should be more skilled with a sword than Dream and with soul empowerment, he could possibly cut through the katana, leaving Aflac FNF completely open to attack.

Btw, when are we getting more FCC profiles?

Mr. P should be more skilled with a sword than Dream and with soul empowerment, he could possibly cut through the katana, leaving Aflac completely open to attack.

Btw, when are we getting more FCC profiles?
Jeffrey would merely respond by kicking the piggy's story starter in the eye before using the eagle to shoot Mr. Potato in the eye again

there are alot more I'm planning to make Super blue is next (Captain underpants knock off)

Jeffrey would merely respond by kicking the piggy's story starter in the eye before using the eagle to shoot Mr. Potato in the eye again
Cabbage Man responds by going into a blind panic and blindly firing Soul Shotgun. He'd probably fall off the structure the two are fighting on, but the building in SBS are pretty small.

Cabbage Man responds by going into a blind panic and blindly firing Soul Shotgun. He'd probably fall off the structure the two are fighting on, but the building in SBS are pretty small.
Since he's blind I can imagine playz getting shot before teleporting behind Tails.exe from hit mod fnf vs sonic.exe and pulling a 100% deku smash! And expanding his arm to hit Funni assassin man on the back of his head

Since he's blind I can imagine playz getting shot before teleporting behind Tails.exe from hit mod fnf vs sonic.exe and pulling a 100% deku smash! And expanding his arm to hit Funni assassin man on the back of his head
With Cabin Potato being blinded he's kind of useless in a fight. I think Aflac FNF takes this one.

Back