• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
I AM THE BRINGER OF DEATH! I CANNOT DIE!
No, you are just a kid
And you are still mortal with no sense of humor. Where's your smirk at?
Jake Paul - It's Everyday Bro (Song) feat
Jake Paul - It's Everyday Bro (Song) feat. Team 10 (Official Music Video)

My smirk is everyday, bro.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shadilay - Metal Version-2
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
PART I

I was born into a family of non-yeeters. Every morning before I went to school my father would say, "if I ever find out that you've hit that yeet, I'll thump ya."

"Yes, pa," I would always reply. It was a regular occurrence for him to burst into my room unannounced while I was relaxing or doing homework.

"Y'all hitting that yeet?" he would seeth.

"No, pa," I would answer.

"Good." He would then walk out the room and shout, "If I ever catch ya, it's a thumpin'."

It was a difficult upbringing. I had seen my friends hittin' that yeet at school, and many of them encouraged me to partake.

I would swallow my pride. "No thanks. I don't wanna catch a thumpin' from pa." As a result, I was an outcast. A loner. I became depressed, knowing that I would never be like my peers, I would never fit in - I would never hit that yeet.

One day, when I was still but a wee lad, I became curious. I was in my room, watching Instagram videos of fellas my age hittin' that yeet all over town without a care in the world. My intentions got the better of me. I stood up, my knees trembling. Carefully, I leaned onto my right foot and raised my hand in the air.

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

My father burst from my closet. "I told you I'd thump ya if I ever caught you hittin' that yeet, *****," he **********. Then, he thumped me.

I haven't hit that yeet since.

PART II

Until today. This morning was my father's funeral. At the procession, my brother asked me to say a few words. I told him I only needed one.

With confidence, I approached the podium. I gazed out upon the gathering of sad faces. I cleared my throat and leaned into the microphone.

"Yeet," I spake.

Suddenly, my father leapt from his hand-crafted mahogany coffin, the gunshot wound still in his chest. He sprinted up to the podium with the energy of a man without a gunshot wound in his chest.

"Y'all hittin' that dirty ******' yeet at my funeral?" he **********. He raised his hand to thump me.

"Not so fast, pa." I grabbed his hand. "Yaint thumpin' no mo'."

My father looked at me with eyes as open as the gunshot wound in his chest. A tear fell from his right eye, which also had a monocle. "The student becomes the teacher," he said.

"The student becomes the yeetcher," I corrected him.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!

I'm I the only one that thinks that frogs fingers look like pen!s's

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla is easily stomped by the Kraken's many tentacles.
Godzilla proceeds to return.
Godzilla is banished to another set of infinite FANDOMs by THEOS.
Godzilla proceeds to bust all those FANDOMs while fighting Thanos and he soon returns.

Don't let this be another Debate Thread.

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
I'm I the only one that thinks that frogs fingers look like pen!s's
Soul
Froggo's true form

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I
I was born into a family of non-yeeters. Every morning before I went to school my father would say, "if I ever find out that you've hit that yeet, I'll thump ya."

"Yes, pa," I would always reply. It was a regular occurrence for him to burst into my room unannounced while I was relaxing or doing homework.

"Good." He would then walk out the room and shout, "If I ever catch ya, it's a thumpin'."

It was a difficult upbringing. I had seen my friends hittin' that yeet at school, and many of them encouraged me to partake.

I would swallow my pride. "No thanks. I don't wanna catch a thumpin' from pa." As a result, I was an outcast. A loner. I became depressed, knowing that I would never be like my peers, I would never fit in - I would never hit that yeet.

One day, when I was still but a wee lad, I became curious. I was in my room, watching Instagram videos of fellas my age hittin' that yeet all over town without a care in the world. My intentions got the better of me. I stood up, my knees trembling. Carefully, I leaned onto my right foot and raised my hand in the air.

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

My father burst from my closet. "I told you I'd thump ya if I ever caught you hittin' that yeet, *****," he **********. Then, he thumped me.

PART II

Until today. This morning was my father's funeral. At the procession, my brother asked me to say a few words. I told him I only needed one.

With confidence, I approached the podium. I gazed out upon the gathering of sad faces. I cleared my throat and leaned into the microphone.

"Yeet," I spake.

Suddenly, my father leapt from his hand-crafted mahogany coffin, the gunshot wound still in his chest. He sprinted up to the podium with the energy of a man without a gunshot wound in his chest.

"Y'all hittin' that dirty ******' yeet at my funeral?" he **********. He raised his hand to thump me.

My father looked at me with eyes as open as the gunshot wound in his chest. A tear fell from his right eye, which also had a monocle. "The student becomes the teacher," he said.

Fooledyou
Hah, you are so predictable. Activate Trap Card: Technicality!

With this card, I am easily capable of destroying your argument as well as your anus thanks to a technicality. And given the fact that you posted a yeet, well, looks like the game is over.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou

With this card, I am easily capable of destroying your argument as well as your anus thanks to a technicality. And given the fact that you posted a yeet, well, looks like the game is over.

I see.

Forgive me sensei, I must go all out, just this once.

Throws my trenchcoat around me like a cape, revealing a stylish fedora. Fingerless gloves suddenly on my hands, you didn't even see them come on.

I SAID!...

looks at you from the side, making you insecure so your lips are shivering

THOT BEGONE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

my mighty reee blast though the air, forcing you down on your knees, almost ripping your clothes off. As you kneel down dumbfounded and in shock, crossing your arms just so you can barely hold your clothes together. you realise you were wrong to mess with classy goodboys in the first place.

No greek yoghurt can save you now.

Your life flashes before your eyes as you see me inhale slowly before I release the final reee. You see parties. You see so many chads. You realise how wrong you were to ignore all the nice guys who would have treated you like a princess. You wish you could have woken up to this truth sooner, but now it's too late. You close your eyes and repent as you wait for the reee to finish it all.

KA

ME

HA

ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla proceeds to bust all those FANDOMs while fighting Thanos and he soon returns.
Evil Cater666WAT erases Godzilla.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Goji regenerates.

As if it would work anyways.

Guys, the frog, dont forget about the frog, and his........."fingers"

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou

I see.

Throws my trenchcoat around me like a cape, revealing a stylish fedora. Fingerless gloves suddenly on my hands, you didn't even see them come on.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

my mighty reee blast though the air, forcing you down on your knees, almost ripping your clothes off. As you kneel down dumbfounded and in shock, crossing your arms just so you can barely hold your clothes together. you realise you were wrong to mess with classy goodboys in the first place.

Your life flashes before your eyes as you see me inhale slowly before I release the final reee. You see parties. You see so many chads. You realise how wrong you were to ignore all the nice guys who would have treated you like a princess. You wish you could have woken up to this truth sooner, but now it's too late. You close your eyes and repent as you wait for the reee to finish it all.

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO

I fuse with Deviantart and kill you with all those nuclear cringe bombs that Crabwhale sent against you but multiplied by 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Goji regenerates.
As if it would work anyways.
Goji is unable to regenerate because of Evil Cater666WAT's ERASURE HAXES. Any of his "keys" actual ERASING Capacities simply ERASE all 'Tiering System Structures or At Least Extra-Omni-Impossible to Defineshenanigans (even with LESS THAN -∞ KI, or even negative values of it aka PLUS FI). He can ERASE those who are much far boundlessly beyond Aleversal LV∞^TRUE EXTRANITY, etc. spam above All Untierables aka Far Above All True Tiers and Non-Tiers. He can ERASE All existing and Non-Existing Carers, 'No-Carers, and far Beyond their meanings. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing, Non-Existing Untierables and far Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Low Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Undefinables and a lot of Far Beyond their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Far-Beyond-Mid Aleversal LVs. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Statless and FAR FAR FAR Beyond all their meanings and terms. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing Beyond-Far-Above-All-High Aleversal LVs and far far far far far and far above beyond absolutely all meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All [1]. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Existing and Non-Existing FAR-BEYOND-ALL-Alemniscient LVs and so much far Beyond all beyonds above all beyonds of far beyond all exising and non-existing meanings and terms you can imagine. He can ERASE All Absolutely True Multiple Extranite Far Above All Beyonds of Far Beyond numbers of [2]. He can ERASE even All Absolutely True Far Beyond Extra-Omni-Above-All-Far-*******-Beyond-[3]^AWSM-MAX (He can powering up to levels. above Triwesomite), can erase [4] and even [5], even this MAX LVs etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.……………………

ÔÖª He can ERASE Even True Far Beyond At the very, VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY least Imposible to Define Ultimate and Perfect Zarimio Kronilongus Akastamero Silla Mesa Block Nega Naga Magica Photo Moto Sarimoto Tera Trotonamero Superior and Hyperior Necro Nousterdam Makila Louwindortserm Post-Incommensurably Hypermathematical Meta-Above Outermathematical Immeasurable Inconmensurablesness SPIRALWILLTAIKYOMINATION PIS and Hype Boosted CIS Buster Erasion Inducing Beta Alfa Gamma Yotta Omega Trota Noruega Greek Words Numbers and Letters Tromboski Mumbo Jumbo Salgo Vamos Mambo Jombo Yup Lop Jimbo Limbo Trans Inner-Conceptual Zoboomafooversal Impossibly Outerpotential Lookidortsone Magifroggiphysics Legendary Super Duper Lambdatastic Rhyso Storstirogoniksto Impro-deprob-post-probably Casuallly Decausal-acausal-causality Boundlessly Boundless Above Bondlessness Insert Overused Words Here Motorielly Spooktriggery Ovotechnical Kiloboosting Koosterm Sooder Mugger Master Fooder Heavenly Magical and Transcendentally Transcendence Above Aboveness of Manyfinites of Oter-Hyper-Mega-Multi-Complex-Omni-Not-Omni-And-Semi-Omni-Transcendents Who Transcend Transcendence Over Hyperomnipotence Beyond Beyondeness Above Absolute Unquestionable Omnipotence Author Killer Over 8000th Wall Interaction and Erasure Over Breaking Complex Realities and Non-Reality Fictional Realness to the MAXIMUM Beyond Imagination of Mortal Beings Aswell as Immortals Whose Immortity Is Type 9,10,11,12 up to Infinitesness Versally and Poetically Literal Methphysics and Cocainephysical Propane Booremiro Deyaniro Akostonedemiiro Louishgiuon Oshtiki Proto-Mauical Yosdermiro Mecha Sotomeri Quarzinotta Neltristoydium Mixshkylambodettoil Morstium Zagamigo-roi-dejotically Makistrinou Soutisrem Okoshtnovakii Horomero Cheeky Breeky Cosmos Piercing Ewlosktinae Neomni-Soursectomatical Alphisteneo Vishnoquo Gogoztermonio Quarzi-Tetra-Neo-Bi-Tri-Muchifinity Absolutely Absolute Absolutesness Ever-Non-Ending (E = Vr > 9001 > 12 > 7 > 1; lit "Over 9000 Times Absurdly Above Entire Websites Worth of Above Infinite Spamming Even if We Created New Internets Just to do That for the Next 400,000,000 Billions^High Quadrillions of Years Until Humanity Itself Evolves Into a Non-Corporeal Super Ultra Composite Being Whose Name is Hoiyoyoi") Spaghetti4chanversal+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^MANY-Illuminati Intensifies-^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^-Illuminati Intensifies-MANY^SaltGeneratedByDeathBattleOverAll10^500TimelinesandM-TheoryDimensions^Oter-Inner-Hyper-Omni-Suggsversal^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^Muchinity^OVO^Jok^Jok^Jok^Jok^4chin^AllTheThinsYouWroteBeforeAndTheHaxyThingsYouWillWriteAfter^F^O^R^E^V^E^R^-Memes-:3 Memetic Tier+, higher depending on KI+Caternity^Caternity^Awesomite^AWSM-MAX+Extra-Beyond-Divine and Above-All-Far-Beyond Majestic Catopence, YO DED, CATER!!!!!!

Or also he can ERASE all characters, who ALEVERSAL LV1 (ALONG WITH SUB-BOSS AND BOSS), and even LV2, if this profile has "Beyond Aleverse", but he would get blasted (or no)

ERASING *****:

Can ERASE absolutely all alternate versions of his enemies simultaneously (So, even if he stabbed a "picture" of "someone", all of those "someones" will erased), absolutely all characteristic/quality/term and their connections (such as: "Unkillable", "Undefeatable", "Cannot Lose", "AWSM-MAX", "Stateless", "Alemniscient" etc.), absolutely all form or term or variation of absolutely Everything, absolutely all Natural/Outer-Concept, Inner-Concept, Essences, FLOW OF DATA, Capabilities, Faculties, Can make his enemies cease to function via erasing their functionality, Can ERASE absolutely everything between him and his enemies to look like he teleported, "space, distance, etc." to smash his enemies' internal organs and they explode, powers, abilities, techniques, attacks, skills, skill, counters, nullifications, haxes, sound (That's why he makes weird "noises" when walking, that's sound getting erased), Regenerationn, immortality, manipulations, actions, consequences, dreams, routes and paths, the programming of a game to keep erasing (Erased a wrestler in a WWE game, erased someone in street fighter with a fatality, erased his opponent's life/HP bar, Erased uneraseable and important NPCs, erased someone and their capabilitiy of respawning in an MMORPG, etc.), loops, colors, senses, non-senses, manipulations, negations, creations, destructions, Can ERASE with mere erasing intent, even while someone is looking at him in a MENU (if you open your MENU, if he is visible/he is there/selectable/etc. on it he is able to erase you and your MENU along with absolutely everything in it), things that do not even exist, nothingness, voids, absence of things, absolutely all hopes and dreams of you not getting erased,absolutely everything in his way to ERASE (counters is ERASE, abilities is ERASE, your hopes of survival is ERASE), Can still ERASE even if his very essence, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.). gets erased as well, Can ERASE MENUs, upgrading, downgrading, BLOOD, Bullshit, Kill, erase, Can ERASE kill overkill, ERASE OVERERASE, Can ERASE reviving, answers, questions, decisions, options, homework, exams, words, numbers, symbols, Can ERASE absolutely all people on: books, tv, games, diary paper, etc. even if they aren't supposed to be erased at that point in story or even if they never died... of course, this includes real life, Can ERASE your LV, opponent's keys so they can't transform (if he ERASES all their keys they simply cease to be), transformations, forms, shapes, smells, opponent's capability of performing an action/attack/defense/technique/ability/hax/etc., the possible, the impossible, teamwork/associations/cooperation/partnership/etc. (when multiple people go against him, for example), absolutely anything/everything/nothing/etc. associated with battle/fighting (rendering his opponent unable to do something when engaged in battle), theme songs (including his theme), wanking, killupplaying, eraseplaying, exaggeratting, downplaying, no-selling, one-shotting, stomping, entities with tiers, entities with no tiers, entities with stats, entities without stats, copypasta, creepypasta, crappypasta, emojis, killemoticons, erasemoticons, explosions, shockwaves, internet connection, Can ERASE, Can ERASE the UNDOing and RESETing of events, SAVEs and LOADs, Can ERASE, Can ERASE things that aren't even supposed to be erased, dialogue boxes and commands and etc., absolutely all protection against erasing, things explicitly made to ERASE him or his ERASES or his KI, Can ERASE other erases, kills, other KI, the very essence of his enemies, along with every. single. characteristic and Inner-Concepts (Color of eyes, color of skin, color of blood, color of hair, color of clothes, voice, body type, mind, personality, quirks, traits, health, life, capability to resurrect or regenerate, capability to think, capability to move, capability to survive, capability of emotions, STATS [Photo, Summary, Powers and Stats, Tier, Name, Origin, Gender, Age, Classification, Powers and Abilities, Attack Potency. Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability, Stamina, Range, Standard Equipment, Intelligence, Weaknessess, Notable Attacks/Techniques, Others, etc.], destructibility, indestructibility, functionality, ability to breath or eat or see or smell or feel, etc., vulnerability, invulnerability, definition, undefinition, lack of definition, capacity of being undefinable, capacity of beyond tiers, capacity of erasure, capacity of nullification, etc., etc., etc.), Can kill his own base form to trigger a transformation, etc., ERASING INTENT [KI]; Ki Manipulation [Ki], NEGATIVE-Type Ki aka Anti-Ki (Ki focused on killing rather than destruction. Notable from erasing those who are capabable of feeling it. Anti-Ki also erasures any other Ki Type: Ki, Godly Ki, Timer Ki, Dark Ki, Spacer Ki, Gravity Ki, Weapon Ki, Funtastic Ki, Trash Ki, Flaming Ki, Freezing Ki, Watery Ki, Lewd Ki, Spooky Ki, Nothingness Ki, Chocolate Ki, Bloody Ki, Prideful Ki, X-Ki, Toxic/Fuse Ki, Violent Ki, DETERMINED Ki, SOUL Ki, Neutral Ki, Light Ki, etc.), Has Amortality (Never was given birth, as he killed it), Has Incomprehensively High Combat Capabilities (Adapts to any kind of fighting style and techniques, without seeing them, not even even once), Has Unavoidable Danmaku (Erased the rules of Danmaku), Has a Erasing Battle Aura (His Anti-Ki "battle aura" "erases"), Has Immunity to Diseases/Toxins (He erases viruses and diseases), Absurdly Strong Inner-Concepts (Virtual Immunity to Anything, Bullshitting Reality, Shenanigans), Regenerationn (Unknown. KI makes him impossible to get rid off by any means), "Survives" even if all of his Inner-Concepts, Essences or Whatevers are erased along with All. Verses. Ever. (It happened to him... on multiple occasions), Zenkai (A physiology that exponentially increases stats while the fight progresses) [Every action taken, every existential frame, each point of damage given, each point of damage recieved, his PL always goes "up"], Has the Demon Eyes of Absurd Death (DEoAD) [His special eyes], More KI gives him the Demonic Essence: Murdering ON (DE:MON) [His aura], Can and will keep fighting no matter what kind of injury is inflicted on him, Many bullshit he pulls out of his ass in order to ERASE his enemies, (Since he has created so many abilities, we're gonna list just veeeeeery few of them: "ERASURE" {The ability to ERASE anything regardless if they can be ERASED or not}, "Unlocking Locks" {Erases anything that is "locked", "unlocking" them, can also ERASE anything that is "locked"}, "Falsifiability of Probableness" {Used vs Phoenix Wright. Turns CAT into all the ERASURES at the same time}, "DETERMINATION Erasure" {Erases DETERMINATION}, "Toon-Forced Erasing" {Ability to ERASE via black humor}, "Unrestricted Asswhooping" {Logic Erasing moves, like: kicking with his fists, punching with his elbows, etc.}, "Conceptual Substitute" {Replaces concepts with other concepts, even Cater's very own original concepts.. he did it once by replacing the concept of "life" with "got ERASURE" which caused reality to literally melt without repair}, "Manipulation erasing" {"Erases manipulations", including Manipulation Manipulation, with super uber ease}, "Powers and Stats Erasing" {Strikes and erases enemies' Powers and Abilities, Attacks/Techniques, Notes, etc.}, "Characteristic Slicing" {Erases charas}, "Aleversal Erasure" {Erases Aleversal Structures, Erased Tutorial with it}, "Beyond Aleverse Erasure" {Erases anything that is deemed as "Beyond Aleverse", etc.}, among other things that cannot, and are not supposed to exist, by sheer KI), Can also ERASE Absolutely All Existences and Non-Existences, Can ERASE win, Can ERASE can kill can ERASE etc., Can ERASE Forgiveness, Can ERASE Above, Can ERASE Beyond, CAN ERASE NO-POWERS, Can ERASE KI, Can ERASE every word on every profile etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.…………

I WILL ERASE ALL CHARACTERS OF ******* CATERVERSE!!! THE GRAND ERASURE GONNA ERASE YOU! ERASE YOUR GODS! ERASE YOUR WAIFUS! ERASE YOUR MIND, LIFE AND DEATH! ERASE YOUR INTERNET?! ERASE ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! YOUR EXISTING IS ERASED! ERASED! ERAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Higdon said:
Goji resists all the spammy erasure and punts Cater aside. He now sets his sights on HIM.
Zalgo zalgo-izes Golden Freddy (Mythos), thus he gains enough power from Zalgo to surpass Godzilla, thus beating up Godzilla enough for Evil Cater666WAT to erase him.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO
I fuse with Deviantart and kill you with all those nuclear cringe bombs that Crabwhale sent against you but multiplied by 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

don't you get it! i am immune to deviantart! i've been in the realm for so long your devantart bombs do nothing even multiplied by infinity, because infinite x 0 is still 0!

A-alex, A Character Specifically made to defeat A Character Specifically made to defeat every character on this wiki and all others with ease, A Character Specifically made to defeat every character on this wiki and all others with ease, A character that trascends all concepts, A page you can edit, Aaron, Ajimu Najimi (Wanked), Ajit Pai (Net Naturally Powers), Alien X (Wanked) Altlair Re:Creators (Accurate), Android 17, Angry Cat, Anti Bill Cipher, Arceus (Exaggerated and wanked), Asriel Dreemurr (Exaggerated), Asriel Dreemurr (VS battles wiki), Asriel Dreemurr (∞ Power), Asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs, Azarin, BENIS, Bass.EXE (Amplified), Ben 10 (With all powers of aliens), Beyond, Big smoke, Blue eyes white dragon (Overpowered version), Bowser (Super Smash Bros melee), Broly (Wanked), Captain Falcon (Falcon Punch Edition), Car (Running In The 90s), Cater546WAT, Chowder (Fourth wall Break), Composite 2hu, Composite Mega Man (Wanked), Copoten, Cosmic Armor Superman (Amplified), Cow, Craig Wailliams (Overexaggerated), Crazy Catastrophe, Creysh Bandicoot, Cringe, Crusher, DARKNESS, Dio Brando (Wanked), DMUA, Daffy Duck (Smash Legend Bros.), Daniel (Wanked), Dante Anthony Redgrave, Dark Goose, Dark Lord Himself, Daruto Redwinter, Deikey Kong, DeoxysTwo, Designer Badge, Destruction Papyrus, Diddy Kong (Community Version), Donald John Trump, Dopte Reddinton-Hoppengraver, Draaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeen, Edward Elric (Wanked), Evilminion456, Evil itself, Existence, Exoidia (Wanked), Fat Mom, Felix Kjellberg, Flan-chan (Composite), Flying Dutchmen (Composite), Fredbear, Frisk (Exaggerated) GIANTDAD (COMPOSITE), Gabe Newell, Gaster, Gaster (Exaggerated), God (Digimon), God Arceus, God empeor of neckbeard kind, Godzilla (2020 version), Godzilla (Fusion), Godzilla (Wanked), Godzilla (With Powers of all versions), Gokter546WAT, Goku (google Images), HOSTLESS, Haruto Fuyuyuasumi, Hax Master, Haxor anonymous, god of hax, Hecatia Lapislazuli (Wanked), Herobrine, Hitto (Wanked), Hop Hoppington-Hoppenlemer, Hue BR, Hulk (Extreme Outlier Version), Hyper Saneegee God, IAmTheBreadMan32, Jamon Ramon, Jason Voorhees (Overexaggerated and Amplified), Jen (Wanked), Jerrys Cousin, Jessica Ganbison, Jex O Donnell, Jiren (Exaggerated), Joker (Joke God), Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin, K.O (Wanked), Kamina's glasses, Katsuki, Kekekekeke (Bread verse Unlimited), Kid Buu (The Real), Kim Jong-un, King (Infinitely Double Downplayed), Kirb, Kor Gaster (M.U.G.E.N), Kuhbas, Lightning McQueen, Logan Paul, Lord Doggo, Louis Cyr,MLPlover2011 (The Return), Mailbox X, Maika (Wanked), Mao Zedong, Macro Diaz (Exaggerated), MaxwellFish, Memelord Sans, Meta Knight (SSBB) Wanked, Mettaton OMEGA, Mico09, Monarch of Pointland (True version), Mr Poe (Mr poe and Yogul) (All Forms), Mr Game and Watch (9 hammer edition), Nadin Daisuke, Natsuga (Breadverse Unlimited), Ninja Fish, No Trolling, Nokias (Exaggerated), Noogenzon Saiboot, Numeron Dragon (OP version), Obnoxious Spammer, Oleg, Papyrus (The True God of Spaghetti Memes), Pie Bombs (Spongebob, Rainbow Dash (True Profile), Reinhard (exaggerated), Reinhard Heydrich (Exaggerated), Remilla Chan Composite, SCP-682-J, SCP-682 (SCP Wiki), Sans (Exaggerated) Sans (Super Smash Bros),Sans (Ultra Instinct), Sans the immortal, Sazuki Uchiha, Shaggy Roggers (Overexaggerated, Sigma (Composite), Skaleton, Skodwarde The Almighty, Son Goku DBM, SorA, Spongeku Square-Saiyan, Stalker (Rob lox), Stanley S SquarePants (EXaggerated), Star Butterfly (Exaggerated), Starco Diazfly (Exaggerated), Supreme Lord Surasshu, Swap King, Switzerland, Tails Doll (Composite), Temmie, Temmie The Dog, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Exaggerated), Thanos (Exaggerated), The C.C Above All, The Chazz (infinite^infinite^infinite^(infinite spam here)^infinite yottadownplayed), The Crying Child (World's Beyond X Wonderland's Crossover), The Final Pam, The Final Pam Jr., The Intenret, The Kim Jong-Un Above All, The Magikarp Above All, The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above The One Above All, The Sans above all, The Undeniable Absolute,The Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse is simply The Yottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversiverse, The Best Page on this wiki, The Spammy page, Toonforce (Wanked and Exaggerated), Triple 50x Super Duper Hyper Mega Primal Omega Omni Man, Truvix Head, Tuba Man, Ultimate God Man (The Greatest God Warrior in all of the eixstences), Undyne the 2FAST, Vegeta (Double Exaggerated), Vegito (exaggerated), Vergil Redgrave, Vilgax (Wanked), Vladmir Vladmironvich Putin, Wallace (But The Senate is Wallace), Ward the ultimate, White Face (Midly wanked and Godly), X-Cyborg Cater, Yhwach (MaxWanked), You (How Strong would you be), Yuuka (USC), Yuya Sakai, Yxz, Z, Zacri the monad, Zeno- Sama (Totally and Compeltely Accurate), Zinky, Apyr (My Take), The Frickin Black Devil, Sonic.EXE (Alefinitely Extreme Upplayed), Yukari Yakumo (Yiffed), Minx, OP Blop Gogeta (Tripple Exaggerated), and Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║(Exaggerated) these are DarkSides pets

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Goji resists all the spammy erasure and punts Cater aside. He now sets his sights on HIM.
Zalgo zalgo-izes Golden Freddy (Mythos), thus he gains enough power from Zalgo to surpass Godzilla, thus beating up Godzilla enough for Evil Cater666WAT to erase him.
Goldy then undos that via light hax and Godzilla defeats Cater. The two are then BFR'd from the thread, and into another thread.

Ok can we stop this nonsensical debating and talk about something that actually matters

Seol404 said:
Ok can we stop this nonsensical debating and talk about something that actually matters
Yeah, like the frog.

He beats Thanos by REEing so loud that his head explodes. The frog would then-I've spoiled enough.

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO

don't you get it! i am immune to deviantart! i've been in the realm for so long your devantart bombs do nothing even multiplied by infinity, because infinite x 0 is still 0!
Ok then.

I unfuse from Deviantart then fuse with Omni-Giygas and bombard your mind with your worst nightmares and make you endure extreme psychological pain while also unleashing a purple wave which hurls you into space, and you're so mentally broken down that you accept your fate and die from lack of air.

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Yeah, like the frog.
He beats Thanos by REEing so loud that his head explodes. The frog would then-I've spoiled enough.
Exactly

Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Goldy then undos that via light hax and Godzilla defeats Cater. The two are then BFR'd from the thread, and into another thread.
Thus ending the fight and leaving Zalgo, Cater, THEOS, and Kraken to hang out.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO
Ok then.
I unfuse from Deviantart then fuse with Omni-Giygas and bombard your mind with your worst nightmares and make you endure extreme psychological pain while also unleashing a purple wave which hurls you into space, and you're so mentally broken down that you accept your fate and die from lack of air.

if deviantart didn't break my mind already what makes you think something like omni giygas could do it? i fuse with the whole of reddit, ever subreddit ever realm is now under my control, i send you to reddit 50/50

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Thus ending the fight and leaving Zalgo, Cater, THEOS, and Kraken to hang out.
BUT I'M NOT DONE YET!

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO
Ok then.

if deviantart didn't break my mind already what makes you think something like omni giygas could do it? i fuse with the whole of reddit, ever subreddit ever realm is now under my control, i send you to reddit 50/50
I then bust Reddit with my awesome hax and BFR you from existence while also controlling your girlfriend to treat you like angry Asami did Mako if you possibly survive.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO
Ok then.
I then bust Reddit with my awesome hax and BFR you from existence while also controlling your girlfriend to treat you like angry Asami did Mako if you possibly survive.
buddy i can rip through dimensions like butter i just come right back from the BFR, and i don't know who that lady is i don't have a girlfriend! i'll send you to e612 now!

Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
No, you are just a kid

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?
Lufffy-0
REEEEEEE!
Shaliday sucks
I'd have slaughtered you
PART I

I breathed in.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!"

PART II

"Yeet," I spake.

Fooledyou
I see.

I SAID!...

THOT BEGONE!!!

KA

ME

HA

ME

HA NO
Ok then.
buddy i can rip through dimensions like butter i just come right back from the BFR, and i don't know who that lady is i don't have a girlfriend! i'll send you to e612 now!
Post that on this thread!

Send this to your special someone without context (Note: watch till the end)

Send this to your boyfriend girlfriend with no context
Send this to your boyfriend girlfriend with no context

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back