• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone capable of attacking/destroying souls would basically be able to kill Victor even if you argued he's a good fighter, one soul ability and he may end up dead.
If the island has zero civilians, and Gojo's around two or more opponents he won't hesitate to pop domain and at that point it's gg for people like Ban, Victor, Yujiro, Shigarakaki, Salem

senku would die first, but then who is next?

remember, they are all on different parts of the map

remember, they are all on different parts of the map
With Victor there and I assume others have this range, but Victor can slice up the island's landscape within moments so it won't matter how far they are, the island is only several km iirc. He can also travel to different locations via shooting his hand and regenerating there.

With Victor there and I assume others have this range, but Victor can slice up the island's landscape within moments so it won't matter how far they are, the island is only several km iirc. He can also travel to different locations via shooting his hand and regenerating there.
bro can make clones of himself to hunt down people

Pretty sure anyone that's not 6-B would get one shot, and even the 6-Bs would get one shot by the High 6-As

Yeah this should be Andy instead. Putting victor as the fighter would hinder them if you're only making it that Victor can only fight. Though it can be argued Victor likely learned how to control his soul after seeing Andy do so and being a part of him after that.

A bunch of random characters fight one another to see who will come out on top

Fight takes place on fortnite Island (yes, they can pickup and use the weapons and items on fortnite Island)

Speed is equal

Makima
Gojo
Shigaraki - Complete
Esdeath
Salem
Zoro
Senku
Asta (post time-skip)
Morgo
Yujiro Hanma
H'aanit
Rainbow Dash (base form)
Eternatus
Victor
Ban
Alex Mercer
Delsin Rowe
Is it possible for Eternamax Eternatus to be involved in this?

OH NO.
[Laughs in Power Nullification].
Are you sure about that?

Power Nullification (Has an aura which passively prevents the other Pokémon from using their moves. Can also release a shockwave which negates the current effects of the opponents' abilities and cures itself from damage and status conditions)

Even if it's limited to only the moves present as of Sw/Sh, this is incredibly versatile PN, if nothing else.

Then again, it's possible I could be underestimating Eternatus's opponents.

Last edited:
Yeah this depends on what's being powernulled for it be op or not. this just seems very limited to Pokemons.
Why would it only affect Pokemon?

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis, so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself."

If it only affects Pokemon, that's a heck of a thing to leave out of its weakness section.

& there's practically no non-combat Pokemon combatants in Pokemon, excluding trainers, who, being mostly regular humans, often lack abilities, even by our standards, let alone combat relevant stuff or things relevant in Pokemon's settings.

& I'd assume it's covered by Verse Equalization anyway.

Even then, abilities are abilities. If it can Negate whatever X, Y, & Z arbitrary Pokemon Abilities/Moves correspond to among Pokemon, presumably it can negate the same P&A exhibited from non-Pokemon.

Not being a Pokemon won't make Light Manipulation not Light Manipulation or whatever.

Why would it only affect Pokemon?
We go by feats for powernull and by the similar power systems. Power null that nullifies "moves" isn't now nullifying information type 2 or concept manip.

Take Victor as an example, his undead ability stems from negating the law of death, a powernull like Eternamax has won't be negating this if it hasn't shown the ability to negate negation of laws.

Or take Gojo's curse energy, curse techs are powered by curse energy, an abstract energy formed from humanity. Does Eternamax have feats of nullifying that?

We go by feats for powernull and by the similar power systems. Power null that nullifies "moves" isn't now nullifying information type 2 or concept manip.

Take Victor as an example, his undead ability stems from negating the law of death, a powernull like Eternamax has won't be negating this if it hasn't shown the ability to negate negation of laws.

Or take Gojo's curse energy, curse techs are powered by curse energy, an abstract energy formed from humanity. Does Eternamax have feats of nullifying that?
So it wouldn't nullify EVERYTHING among the participants in this thread.

That doesn't mean it'd exclusively affect Pokemon.

As for your question, I'm assuming it's rhetorical. Assuming "Curse Energy" is born of something like collective unconsciousness, I'm doubtful.

Good to know I was uninformed on the extremes of the capabilities of the combatants, as I suspected. Thanks.

So it wouldn't nullify EVERYTHING among the participants in this thread.

That doesn't mean it'd exclusively affect Pokemon.

As for your question, I'm assuming it's rhetorical. Assuming "Curse Energy" is born of something like collective unconsciousness, I'm doubtful.

Good to know I was uninformed on the extremes of the capabilities of the combatants, as I suspected. Thanks.
I never said it's exclusive. I only said
this just seems very limited to Pokemons.
Since the description of it doesn't mention anything general, something like "moves" seems like its referring to pokemons themselves, and then their abilities which are elemental stuff no?

I never said it's exclusive. I only said
this just seems very limited to Pokemons.
I doubt it's particularly discerning in which it affects, considering EE is most known for an event that affected all of Galar & distorting space & time, not to mention being just gigantic.

Moves & abilities across Pokemon range from mundane to extraordinary.
Elemental stuff like Solar Beam, Fire Blast, & Hydro Pump are among things that are moves, yes.

Moves also include stuff like mundane "Tackle", "Agility", "Horn Attack", "Leer", "Screech", "Focus Energy", "Rock Throw", "Mega Punch"....

Abilities includes stuff like "Shell Armor", "Swift Swim", "Inner Focus", "Keen Eye", "Insomnia"....

There are hundreds of Pokemon moves, & dozens of abilities, many of them just mundane things.

Back