• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, getting past the fact that their stats aren't even close to each other...

Does she have any way of not getting haxed into the ground? Because none of the resistances on her page are relevant to Flagg's abilities at all.

If you mean mindhax, she's the living embodiment of the will of the earth, so not sure if conventional mind control would work.

Anyways

Is it the will of earth as in the people on it or the actual planet?

Cause the latter probably needs feats more likely then not

Also how does P L O T work, and how would she deal with getting turned into a pug?

[after coming back and reading all of this]

I have a much better idea for a matchup than this one.

Apart of the magical girl transformation being growing a bust is honestly hilarious

WHY THE HECK DO I GET MYSELF IN THESE SORTS OF CONVERSATIONS ALL THE DANG TIME

MAAAARRRKKKKKKK

I BLAME YOU AND SAO TABLETOP FOR THIS

Because you haven't explained in a consise manner her in character actions nor how her Hax works

Though I guess I could just say "she turns into a pug GG" and leave it at that

Has she done so after having her mind turned into that of a dog?

She'd need actual showings of having shapeshifting that good.

And before you mention it, he only reason I tend to argue that Flagg can just shapeshift out of forced transmutation is because his shapeshifting is proven to be enough to turn him into damn near any sentient form he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back