• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sorcerer Vs Emperor - Randall Flagg Vs Doctor Doom

Arcker123

He/Him
Both have High 1-B Hax so why not

Randall Flagg Vs Doctor Doom

Doom is 5-A and has prep

Flagg has Black Thirteen and Maerlyn's Grapefruit

Speed =

SBA Otherwise

See the source image
See the source image

King Of Latveria:

Walter O’Dim: Ned_the_outer_god, Confluctor, LordTracer, deonment

Incon:

Last edited:
Imma go with Dr Doom, honestly. I don't see what the other guy can do to win from him. Unless he strips him of his armour but even then, Doom's got the whole magic and prep time going on.

Last edited:
Imma go with Dr Doom, honestly. I don't see what the other guy can do to win from him. Unless he strips him of his armour but even then, Doom's got the whole magic and prep time going on.
Flagg has high 1-B BFR and I think high 1-B mindhax, I gave doom prep because that’s what he needs to get his high 1-B stuff.

Is his mindhax offensive or defensive?

Also don't see how helpful bfr will be when doom could come back from it. And with prep time, I am sure he would somehow see an attack like that coming.

Yes, but doesn't mean he won't be able to come back from most places he gets sent to. Unless he gets sent to a dimension which basically kills him instantly or a black hole or big bang or something.

But about the mindhax... Offensive or defensive?

BFR has potency, he would need range to come back from high 1-B BFR
Sure, BFR has levels, which is why I added the second sentence beginning with Unless. Anyway, if he uses BFR on low level, Doom can come back from it, if he uses it on a higher level, then it's GG. Tho I highly doubt he will use Black Thirteen (?) immediately so not sure.

What do you mean?
When you say mindhax, what do you mean? And what does he use that hax for?

Sure, BFR has levels, which is why I added the second sentence beginning with Unless. Anyway, if he uses BFR on low level, Doom can come back from it, if he uses it on a higher level, then it's GG. Tho I highly doubt he will use Black Thirteen (?) immediately so not sure.
Why? Flagg can BFR you anywhere in the tower which is high 1-B.
When you say mindhax, what do you mean? And what does he use that hax for
Mind control iirc.

Why? Flagg can BFR you anywhere in the tower which is high 1-B.
Of course, he can. But it's a possibility he won't bfr doom to the worst place imaginable immediately. I am just examining different possibilities.

Mind control iirc
Idk, sounds like a stomp against Doom to me lmao. Even with a week of prep, I don't think he will be able to resist something like that.

Idk, sounds like a stomp against Doom to me lmao. Even with a week of prep, I don't think he will be able to resist something like that
High 1-B power absorption plus knowledge.
Of course, he can. But it's a possibility he won't bfr doom to the worst place imaginable immediately. I am just examining different possibilities.
Even if he BFRs to another universe, doom still doesn’t have range.

High 1-B power absorption plus knowledge.
If the other guy starts with mindhax, I don't see how Doom will counter it...

Even if he BFRs to another universe, doom still doesn’t have range.
Doom can travel to other dimensions and stuff with ease. As I said, in some cases, he can come back, but some high-level stuff might stop him from returning, at least any time soon, so that leaves the other guy as victor.

If the other guy starts with mindhax, I don't see how Doom will counter it...
Doom has prep and is very smart.
Doom can travel to other dimensions and stuff with ease. As I said, in some cases, he can come back, but some high-level stuff might stop him from returning, at least any time soon, so that leaves the other guy as victor.
Scans? Also I don’t think there is levels of BFR to flags, he can BFR you anywhere in the tower which each level is infinitely greater than the last, scans of doom escaping that?

Doom has prep and is very smart.
I know that. He is my favourite fictional villain and read most of his appearances. I am just saying, even with a week prep, I don't think he would be able to counter a high level BFR or 1-B hax. I know about his absorption and stuff, but iirc, he had more time to prep for those.

I will look for it.

Also I don’t think there is levels of BFR to flags, he can BFR you anywhere in the tower which each level is infinitely greater than the last, scans of doom escaping that?
We keep going in circles because I was actually agreeing with you about the whole BFR thing.... I am not going to repeat myself for the fourth time (sorry), so just look at what I said earlier.

We keep going in circles because I was actually agreeing with you about the whole BFR thing.... I am not going to repeat myself for the fourth time (sorry), so just look at what I said earlier.
My bad.
I don't think he would be able to counter a high level BFR or 1-B hax. I know about his absorption and stuff, but iirc, he had more time to prep for those.
I could give him more prep.

Does doom need more prep to absorb?
If I remember correctly, he had good few months of prep during Secret Wars and that's when he absorbed the Beyonder. And iirc the context of that correctly, the Beyonder kind of let him do it? Could be wrong tho.

So not sure how much more you can increase it.

Flagg consistently used Black Thirteen when he had it, so he's either going to BFR or madness hax Doom
I'd hope so, because at 4km range he's instantly killed by, well, anything, the gap in power is too large and Doom would resist anything else he'd logically do.

Not yet, I'll see how things go.

Back